Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW LAKE

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭experimenter

Googled and Only two results and none of them are informative!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭jett

... your link on this site ?
    As I said earlier the river board at clonmel can put you on to the owner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭rugerman

rugerman wrote: »
    hi lads if u google adairesprings.com u will get all your info for the new lake in kilkenny thanks rugerman

very sorry lads its ardairesprings.com left out the R AGAIN SORRY BOUT THAT:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭experimenter

Yep that link works..

The very best to all those involved, I will add it to my google fisheries map..

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=213307294289166451151.00049932b520bba9bf623&ll=53.755207,-7.130127&spn=3.586028,7.064209&z=7

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭jett

A very good website that shows the amount of work put into construction of the fishery.
    But at one fish for E30 ( considering how cheap they are from the hatchery) no thanks.

• Advertisement

open last weekend and got a lot of good fish alot of money yes but he taught me to use fly rod never used it before and i taught i would hate it but fell in love with it had a great day and got a lot of good hard fighting fish (save up for next day):D

just to let you all know theres an opening day this saturday bbq lots for the kids free u14 kids fishing comp and adult fly fishing comp 10euro between 12 and 4 if weather is good please god

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭flounder

I was over there last week, we paid 20euro for 4 hours which is a bit steep when other local lakes are charging 10-15euro for the day and you can keep more than 1 fish. he didnt look to happy when i showed him the fish i was bringin home but after paying 20 euro i was'nt goin home empty handed.
    Its a nice spot BUT they should lower the price or leave you take home more then one 1kg fish

flounder wrote: »
    I was over there last week, we paid 20euro for 4 hours which is a bit steep when other local lakes are charging 10-15euro for the day and you can keep more than 1 fish. he didnt look to happy when i showed him the fish i was bringin home but after paying 20 euro i was'nt goin home empty handed.
    Its a nice spot BUT they should lower the price or leave you take home more then one 1kg fish

definatly lower the price and he get a lot more visitors ye its sad u can only (supposed )to kill fish under 2lb

Advertisement