Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Closed] Win an ESB HALO Installation Service package worth €1,400

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Grudle

Be the best Dad I can be.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭doctorg

Get into a medical School.........

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭kwalsh000

To try and gain weight...yup...i said gain :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

Switch to Airtricty or Board Gas to avail of the 20% discount....

(I joke of course :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

To make it to 2012 and make another resolution.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

Be nicer to people (both randoms and people I know), both on and off the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

stop trying to drink the off licence dry every weekend and limit myself to 1 takeout a week.

neonitrix

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭midgej

My first resolution is to get better - to get rid of the flu that I have had all over Christmas (obviously not helped by a draughty house!) Once I shake the flu I can concentrate on all the other resolutions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mnbvcx

reduce my alcohol intake and lose weight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

To try and save money for a car

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bimbar

Lose weight, pass driving test, finish PhD, keep job, get married! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

To become more self sufficient. Grow some fruit & veg, cook it, eat it & start over again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

My new years resolution is to get dirty , and not care, to let the delph meet the celing, and not worry about it.
    To find out who made the mucky footprints on the carpet, by following them, not cleaning them.To enjoy the teenage tales of my 14 year old and not clench my teeth when I listen to a day in the life of well a 14 year old.

To share funny stories with my 18 year old, about his day in college and to saviour every last word that falls out of the mouth of my lovely 8 year old, because before I know it,she will be 18.To see the world through her eyes and be amazed at the wonders of a ladybird or a spiderweb.

I know it sounds soppy, I dont care.Thats what I want to do.Ill loose lots of weight when Im dead, have you ever seen a fat corpse.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 37 supersaintpats

romance the stone with my femme fatale in some nice, faraway and sunny spot

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

be more efficient with the use of my electricity/gas.
    donate anything i dont need anymore to charity.
    and the all important cut down on junk food :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

Save enough to bring the family (5 of us) to the UAE to visit my new niece/nephew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

My resolution is to save enough to buy a Velcro bed.

And I plan on sticking to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭magicray

To get fit - on my list every year and this year Im going to try not to do away with my very grumpy teenage son :o

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

To get an energy efiiciency rating for my "ohm"!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 RafoLordOfWars

To be all I can be and to see all I can see! And to perfect the Funky chicken:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭rameire

my resolution it to have another child.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

To find love and bring her back to my well draughty house.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

To organise a ESB HALO Installation Service survey - if I'm not lucky enough to win

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Where do I start:

- Organise my finances.

- Tidy my bedroom, clear my mess from the living room and the kitchen....and the shed....oh !! and that little box cupboard underneath the stairs.

- empty out the mess that is my car. (and keep it empty)

- pay my debts - or at least make arrangements to pay off some of what I owe.

- dress more sensibly and more respectably (I look like a lazy slob ...jeans/tshirt/runners most of the time - but not in a neat way - I dont iron any of my clothes)

- save some money (to propose to girlfriend - either late 2011 or 2012)

- take control of my diet .....less snacks, sweets and junk ...more regular eating and healthier eating.

- loose a bit of padding that I have on my belly - approx 2 stone in 12months is do-able and acceptable - arms and legs are toned enough...so its just the belly - healthy eating will assist in removing some of this unwanted "padding".

- if possible - start a night course... I've been trying to get this going for several years I can never decide what course or what nights suit me, I did a short 6 week course last year and only managed to get to 2 classes.... 1 class I missed because I simply forgot - the other 3 I missed because I needed to work.

- Try to get at least one website up and running before the end of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭Raoul

Im going to win this competition

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

To stop making New Years Resolutions.....and love my neighbours and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭Conar

Win more prizes

• Registered Users Posts: 17 curl30

Clean the house, starting now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭St._Andalou

I will not joke around and say, "That feels really nice" when security men frisk me at the airport as it resulted in me nearly missing two flights in 2010.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Doctor C

Be more positive.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement