Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Closed] Win an ESB HALO Installation Service package worth €1,400

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

to stop spending money on crap so I can pay for my wedding!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jondon

get real and try start cutting household and lifestyle bills

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭patar

To enter just tell us on this thread what new year’s resolutions you’re making this year…

To smile more.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭batman1

To increase home insulation and reduce my bodies growing insulation!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Boydsey14

Cut out smoking...and this time i'll do it, 8 days in, but who's counting? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 angela c

WANT TO TRY GET A PART TIME JOB SO I CAN STILL SPEND TIME WITH MY KIDS

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭shano1888

To take more pictures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 nutzlos

Reverse the Big Switch! - real savings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

To spend some more quality time with my Daughter and husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Roebourne9

To live life to the full as much as possible, you never know what it's going to throw at you!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Cut down on Sweets and fizzy drinks.. Drink more Water

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 scoobisnacks

Win an ESB Halo installation service package for my Dad's house...after losing 144 euro a week on his pension I think he deserves to find out where else he's losing money/energy from in his home...

• Registered Users Posts: 28 DazzaMazza

Instead of joining a gym or promising never to watch the X-Factor ever again, my news year resolution is to implement the recommendations from the HALO report I got done last year and to stop putting it on the long finger. We need to make the family room warmer so the kids can actually use it and improve the heating controls so I don't keep wasting energy we dont need. I need to reduce my bills and feel better about the we we use energy

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭samsausage

get fit and look after my all round health and better time management

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SIMPLYTHE

2010 was certainly a year where many teetered at the brrrink – Mortgage avalanches, crunching job losses, howling health issues and bitterly high bills hit many...

My resolution this year is to rely more on my home and my hosting skills to brighten people up. I will have people over more and cook hearty meals more – make my home the poster-child of the warm welcome; I will insulate my home from the weather and the woes and make it a heated HALO-ed heaven starting 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Learn a new language - Spanish! It's the 3rd most spoken language in the world and I think it'd be easier to learn than chinese. It'll also facilitate travel to South America \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

so...is there a winner ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Everyone,

The result is in, and the winner is... bobwozhere with post #200!!!
    bobwozhere wrote:
    Win a Halo survey to convince my parents that their 20 year old Baxi back boiler should finally be replaced!

Yeah, I know, of all the comments to win it (!) - but I promise the result was selected purely at random (here). :)

Congratulations bobwozhere, and thanks to all for making it a lively (and inspiring!) competition. FYI, we've just posted another competition here, so if you're disappointed that you missed out this time, all is not lost!

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

well done ....

(runs off to the corner to shiver with the cold and cry !!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Well done bobwozhere :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

Congrats bobwozhere :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement