Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunting

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Thanks for that adrenalinejunkie. I'd never heard of drag hunting before. It seems like something those who like hunting can do without necessarily involving the death of an animal. But, adrenalinejunkie, do you eat meat? And if you do, do you find shop-bought meat easier to palate than animals which you've killed yourself?

Yes I do eat meat but I can't give you an answer to this as I have never killed an animal myself, I don't see how me killing it would affect it's palatability. I always try to eat ethically raised meat but as I said I don't eat anything remotely gamey and would have issues with the lack of regulation on how its prepared for human consumption. Livestock have to be humanely killed and prepared for human consumption by someone with a licence to do so and this is heavily regulated. I'm under no illusions where my food comes from, I was born and raised on a farm and have worked in the meat industry (although in an administrative context).

Advertisement