Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Human Fireball

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Should we assume by your abundance of scars that your either fierce unlucky or something else??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

dubtom wrote: »
    Should we assume by your abundance of scars that your either fierce unlucky or something else??

A bit of both, I am a very unlucky and bad lion tamer and part time fire eater.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Caoimhín wrote: »
    A bit of both, I am a very unlucky and bad lion tamer and part time fire eaterstarter.

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

A bit of both, I am a very unlucky and bad lion tamer and part time fire eater.

Caoimhín... that isnt irish for Jonah by any chance is it? :D;)

and i thought the scars i got when i splashed drain unblocking liquid on my legs were bad, phew! the towel literally disintegreted in my hands as i tried to wipe the liquid off the linoleum in the bathroom floor before it ate through that too! :eek:

im not about to put up pics of that though as my erm, "package" is considerably smaller than yours! lmao, oh come on, i cant be the only one who noticed! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

xsiborg wrote: »
    oh come on, i cant be the only one who noticed! :o

You were.

• Advertisement

xsiborg wrote: »
    Caoimhín... that isnt irish for Jonah by any chance is it? :D;)

and i thought the scars i got when i splashed drain unblocking liquid on my legs were bad, phew!

Na, the scars are from when they stuck a few lumps of steel into my spine. They got it right on the 9th attempt :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Moral of the story,don't run out of oil pour petrol on burning embers
    not your finest moment.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Best new year story yet! :D

Best new year story yet! :D

Well I hope I get thread of the day Miss all powerful Mod lady. Much better than some dull thread about the flippin weather!

Heres a clue for the weather forecasting geeks,

LOOK OUT THE FECKING WINDOW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Women and physics.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Well I hope I get thread of the day Miss all powerful Mod lady. Much better than some dull thread about the flippin weather!

Heres a clue for the weather forecasting geeks,

LOOK OUT THE FECKING WINDOW!

OP how are you feeling now ?

you really deserve thread of the day :D

petrol in the fire is real silly :)

hondasam wrote: »
    OP how are you feeling now ?

you really deserve thread of the day :D

petrol in the fire is real silly :)

Honestly?

I woke at 4.30 in a fair bit of pain. Im in for more investigations on my spine on Thursday which could lead to operation number 11 if im unlucky.

Other than that, the Fentanyl is beginning to kick in by now so that helps (although my posts may very well become stranger and stranger)

Thanks for asking hondasam, much appreciated.

Ouch, I just pulled off the sticky dressing that the doctor had wrapped around my leg (i needed a shower after having none since Sunday) The wrap dressing was sticky and I was HOWLING in pain as i ripped it off bit by bit.

It tool the last bit of hair i had on my leg off. How the hell do wimmins get those hair removal procedures, the pain of pulling the dressing off was far worse than the actual burns.

Thats it, im never going near a doctor again (well apart from the PET scan*) of my back tomorrow. They are flipping sadists, he wrapped almost all of my leg, even where it wasnt burnt.

*A PET scan actually uses Positrons which are a form of Anti-matter!
    Just thought Id give AH my educational fact for the day...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter

Advertisement