Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you hungunder?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

If you wake up with no hangover after a night on the sauce, you should offer a prayer of thanks to Bilious, the Oh God of Hangovers, as he will have taken your suffering upon himself. You should offer the sacrifice of a fry up as thanks. He won't mind if you eat it for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

Corvus that was one post, relax a little will ya, you're looking too much in to it. There have been far worse posts than mine on here. Its up to mods to decide if im trolling, not you. thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Ok alot a lot of people are hungover and a tad fragile and maybe a little grumpy. Lets all do a Kiera and be dizzy and happy for a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

I'm fine now, but I was in bits last night and this morning.

I got sick near McDonald's in Phibsboro last night at about 3am. It just came without warning. It's never happened like that before for me.

My friends had a good old chuckle about it, the gimps.

I'm fine now, but I was in bits last night and this morning.

I got sick near McDonald's in Phibsboro last night at about 3am. It just came without warning. It's never happened like that before for me.

My friends had a good old chuckle about it, the gimps.

You cant beat an aul bout of the exorcist projectile puke :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

fedor.2. wrote: »
    Corvus that was one post, relax a little will ya, you're looking too much in to it. There have been far worse posts than mine on here. Its up to mods to decide if im trolling, not you. thanks again

I'm quite relaxed thanks, but fair enough I'll let it be. I made a joke, you didn't get it and the rest from there shall we say is history.:)

Kiera wrote: »
    Corvus us a dude? :eek:

Now taking my thread off topic again, how in the name of Jesus did you think I was a 'she'?

Now taking my thread off topic again, how in the name of Jesus did you think I was a 'she'?

I think i must either read too fast and never read over the same thing again or have dyslexia. I read your name as curves maximus. I thought you were a big burd :D

/i'm pretty sure i'm the former and not the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

i was amazed when i saw this thread because i am hungunder
    Oh my god!! its rocks!!

my girlfriend had the "FEAR" and im walking on a cloud of codein and cigarettes....
    mwah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

The mystery of actually being hungunder, as opposed to having a hangover. Also not to be confused with being ‘hung’ as in “Hung like a horse.” or “Hung like a donkey.” I’m referring to the wonderful phenomenon of why sometimes we don’t wake up with a merciful hangover, when we really should have. You may have drank all before you, drank like there was no tomorrow. You may have even laughed in the face of tomorrow’s certain hangover.

Then you wake up to find nothing....no hangover, in fact your tip top. In the past you’ve drank less, probably even took it easy. You thought you had eaten enough and hydrated yourself, then you awaken with your head in a vice and wishing for death. Being hungunder is truly wondrous, it’s just a pity we can’t predict it in advance.

Used to be hungunder all the time after drinking heavily until I hit about 33/34 and since then I am hungover everytime. The end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭George83

I've had the hangover from hell today :(

I read your name as curves maximus. I thought you were a big burd :D

Big yes, female no. No double meaning intended there btw.:)

Big yes, female no. No double meaning intended there btw.:)

And we're back to the penis prize people.....

:D

And we're back to the penis prize people.....

:D

Ah that's not fair I was referring to my overall size (build), your mind tut-tut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

After copious cans, cocktails, champagne and vodka jelly last night I actually feel grand. Stomach sound, head sound but I feel emotional...
    I've been accused of having no emotions numerous times over the last few years but here I am today smiling at Wall-E and thinking how cute he is! I swear to f*ck I feel like I'm turning into a woman and it's terrifying, give me a hangover any day!

After copious cans, cocktails, champagne and vodka jelly last night I actually feel grand. Stomach sound, head sound but I feel emotional...
    I've been accused of having no emotions numerous times over the last few years but here I am today smiling at Wall-E and thinking how cute he is! I swear to f*ck I feel like I'm turning into a woman and it's terrifying, give me a hangover any day!

Grow a pair ffs, next you'll be asking one of the girls in here to be the big spoon :rolleyes:

You may have indeed escaped the dreaded hangover, but your symptoms trouble me greatly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Oranage2 wrote: »
    NO, I'm hungover - I'm even sh!tting blood - Classic sign of a good night

For the lad behind ye anyway.

Worryingly, I can relate to this.

I definitely feel more, em, emotional after a night on the piss. It's really quite unsettling, and it's happening more and more as I get older.

It's important to clarify at this juncture that I've never cried the day after a night out. I've wanted to, but I've never actually done it....which, of course, is the sign of a real man.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

f*ck that real man sh*t
    i cry all the time when im hungover its overwhelming.
    I swear to god listen to Q lazzarus -goodbye horses from silence of the lambs when you feel emotional and you wont be able to stop crying.....and sometimes its nice to be the little spoon.

• Advertisement

f*ck that real man sh*t
    I swear to god listen to Q lazzarus -goodbye horses from silence of the lambs when you feel emotional and you wont be able to stop crying.....and sometimes its nice to be the little spoon.

You actually made me laugh out loud :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I rarely get hungover. I can drink a lot and get 2 or 3 hours sleep and wake up and be grand for the day. It's like my talent and i drive mates mental on holidays when they're all in bits.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

AntiMatter wrote: »
    Just go out and get a shag already.

ahahaha, bravo

this pleases Gary Busey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

We can only leave when we've eaten the donkeys.

f*ck that real man sh*t
    Yeah!

**** it. From now on I'm going to have a cry when I feel like having a cry. I don't even care anymore.

So eff you, Dad, and all those manly pursuits that you made me do when I was younger.

Advertisement