Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left for dead 2...any players?

Options
  • 30-12-2010 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭

i searched and didnt see a lot on this...

anyone here play it?

anyone got recommendations on what to do and equally important what not to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

I play :)

Do you have it on PC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I'm on PC and I'm always looking for new people to play with--Left4Dead 2 is one of those games where it's best if you have people to talk to.

Feel free to add me to steam if you have it, my add s/n is scrubsftw. :)

liah wrote: »
    I'm on PC and I'm always looking for new people to play with--Left4Dead 2 is one of those games where it's best if you have people to talk to.

Feel free to add me to steam if you have it, my add s/n is scrubsftw. :)

Added you :)

My Steam id is SwiftBlade45

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

mine is ...well my name here...;)

personally its a great mix of hilarious, gross out and scary

see ye on line then...!!

oh and im on the pc....

anyone else?? if we have 4 we have a team...

mine is ...well my name here...;)

personally its a great mix of hilarious, gross out and scary

see ye on line then...!!

oh and im on the pc....

anyone else?? if we have 4 we have a team...

Added you just there :)

• Advertisement

jeeze dude you know your game...LOL...thanks for the education... :)

will be on at nights if anyone is interested in playing....

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭seithon

I play it :) add Seithon on steam :)

woohoo..and then there were 4...

cmon anyone else....can never have too many players

Yea that was a fun game. You running around at the end on you own was hilarous! :)

I propose we do a campaign on expert later :D Shouldn't be too hard with 4 people.

• Advertisement

For some inexplicable and infuriating reason, my game kept minimizing mid-game. I've no idea why, either, nothing on my computer has changed since the last time I played, other than the fact that I was playing on the monitor instead of the projector, which shouldn't've made a difference.

Either way, I'll figure it out at some stage so invite me if you guys need someone! I have a mic, but it doesn't work in game, only in vent or literally anything that isn't the game (:rolleyes:). Do any of you have a ventrilo?

Ahh ventrilo. That brings back memories. No mic anymore, sadly. Got rid of it long ago when my clanning days were over :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

D'oh I see you already have four. Well if you want a fifth for whatever reason gimme a shout. I'll add you all. I'm Neptune.

Creature wrote: »
    D'oh I see you already have four. Well if you want a fifth for whatever reason gimme a shout. I'll add you all. I'm Neptune.

If we got a few more we could have a game of Versus :)

Oh yeah, I should've mentioned-- I only ever play versus. I really get bored with anything else. Sometimes there's an update I'll play but it's rare, I love playing as Infected so versus is the one for me.

We can still play versus even if we can't get 8, just stay on one team and go up against pubbers. Not AS fun, but still better than average.

swiftblade wrote: »
    Yea that was a fun game. You running around at the end on you own was hilarous! :)

i fecken panic...LOL....and considering i have nor a clue where anything is, i can wind going up and down the same stairs thinking it new!!! LOL

also when on your own its super creepy....i played last night with 3 french guys...a message...dont get stuck when the zombies come with the fecken french...teamwork is a town in france, and apparently no one goes there... ;)

i also cant stop shooting the witch for some god forsaken reason....

my noobness is very apparent....LOL

i do love the nade launcher tho....mmmh sweetness....

oh and we need way more then 4...chances of 4 on at one time is remote methinks....

oh and we need way more then 4...chances of 4 on at one time is remote methinks....

I really wana get 8 people to play versus too :)

i shall nod my head with a pensive look...but in reality i have no fecken idea what ye are talking about...lol

i shall nod my head with a pensive look...but in reality i have no fecken idea what ye are talking about...lol

It's were 4 people be survivors and 4 the infected. It's good fun :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

L4D2 is one of my favourite games, I <3 it. I preferred the survivors in 1 though, particularly Francis.

If there's 4 of you on at 11:30 (Ireland time) let me know on steam (my name is displayed as scheisse!, the add name again is scrubsftw), I've got 4 friends on and I'd be up for versus!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

My pc won't run the game, but just sayin' there's a Boards.ie steam group you can join if you want to get some people playing

search for boards or boardsies,not sure which

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just so anyone who was there last night knows, I was Reznov :P

You were the only boardsie besides me :pac: And the only Irish person..

Will try again for another game tonight, I'll have to pick out a less computer-killing map so my computer doesn't commit suicide again, and hopefully everyone's internet'll stop crapping out for awhile.. feel free to join. :)

Cool, I'll be up for it

I'll be up for that too :)

crap back to work tomorrow and have to drive from 5.30am...

enjoy the zombie fest!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

xerion@clan-nia.com

add me and i'll play the odd one with you's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Recent purchase for me.

Add me of you fancy, added Liah yesterday but haven't gotten around to a game yet. Usually play either campaign or versus.

Seeing the survivors panic after a perfect infected attack in Versus is probably one of the best gaming experiences ever!

Advertisement