Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doghouse-bound. "No, your body's a Funderland"

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Shoulda said her body's a sunderland. That way Steve Bruce would have to deal with her crap and not you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

whatever you do never say 'shut up or ill get you pregnant'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

tumblr_lbd19dAirf1qdpixdo1_500.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭SarahMs

I'd laugh if my BF said that to me... it would show a bit of imagination instead of the usual square face or big arse!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Bit sensitive your gf is she?! If i ever did ask a bf something like that, i'd be asking in a joking manner in the 1st place!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭conorhal

What's she got against Funderland? Show me one person who doesn't love Funderland. I'd have taken it as a complement.

Perhaps she thought she was being compared to a crappy ride that he had to pay for, left him feeling mildly nauseous when he got off and had been ridden by a load of knackers before he took his turn....

Advertisement