Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Random stuff.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

Good site; they know their stuff. ;)

Right gentlemen, it's been a fun few weeks, but time for me to switch my clients back to OCN. For some reason, they think it odd that I'm not Folding for them. kookoo.gif

But worry not, I'll still be hanging around here, and you've still got my PS3. ;)

Best month ever, and still two weeks left. :D

Shame we lost 3 Folders... :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,506 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

zodac wrote: »
    Best month ever, and still two weeks left. :D

Shame we lost 3 Folders... :(

I was only ever in it for the short term as promised, I'm back to my usual set of maths and physics projects on BOINC.

Spear wrote: »
    I was only ever in it for the short term as promised, I'm back to my usual set of maths and physics projects on BOINC.

I know, and thanks for the boost while you were here. ;)

Just a shame seeing 100k down to 47k now. :p

Where are you all?

Sol? SOL?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 hoth17

Any dates in mind for the February foldathon? Maybe this coming week?

9th to the 11th? Sure... we could use a bit of a kick-start here. :p

I'll post the thread tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Got another folding rig up and running, now have a Core i7 2600k, GTX260 and a Q6600 folding away :D

Wow, that's awesome. What PPD are you getting? 45-50k?

Yep, around the 45k mark :D

Points aren't being updated. :(

In case anyone is worrying, the points will almost definitely be recredited at a later time, with a big points dump... the issue seems to be with the update servers, not the WU results servers. ;)

Advertisement