Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embarrassing situation

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Used to always happen back in secondary school too - hated getting asked to stand up and read...:(
    Ah yes, many an intimate moment was had with the underside of the desk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

orourkeda wrote: »
    When was the last time that you had an embarrassing boner other than during intercourse or ****\dangerwanking.

Since hitting 44 it seem's I've more embarrassing 'non-boners' :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Yeah, the jacket was hung over my arm and held in front of me for no reason.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

Conor108 wrote: »

Jesus the girls in that video... :eek: even the one in the wheelchair wasnt bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

Goddamn take it into your own hands man tbh roflcopter lolcat etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Dave! wrote: »
    When Madeline McCann was kidnapped

I dont normally complain about stuff but I find that comment to be very wrong and distasteful.

The fact that your a Moderator makes it even more shocking. I dont think moderators should setting the example of posts like that on here.

There seems to be double standards around here for moderators and bans etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Scram wrote: »
    I dont normally complain about stuff but I find that comment to be very wrong and distasteful.

The fact that your a Moderator makes it even more shocking. I dont think moderators should setting the example of posts like that on here.

I thought the same tbh, even for after hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Dont you mean whenever Berbs touches a football? I guess you never stand in the pub when the footys on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

yeah i agree, there wasnt proof of a kidnapping, she was probably killed and sliced up by her parents.
    Shame on you dave, get your facts right!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I thought the same tbh, even for after hours

since when did we all get so self righteous here?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Controversial joke is controversial

I had a crazy idea..now please, Im not a kiddy tinfiddler or anything but...maybe you have deep seated issues with internet moderators!!

Let the flame war begin :eek:

ro_chez wrote: »
    I had a crazy idea..now please, Im not a kiddy tinfiddler or anything but...maybe you have deep seated issues with internet moderators!!

Let the flame war begin :eek:

i can feel the essence of the ban hammer blowing in my face

pmcmahon wrote: »
    i can feel the essence of the ban hammer blowing in my face

Are you one of those also? Dont worry..I wont mention it ;)

Are you one of those also? Dont worry..I wont mention it ;)

thanks buddy,you rock man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I don't understand why lads get embarrassed for getting a noticable boner. I'd be more embarrassed if mine wasn't noticable.
    The only times I've been embarrased to have a boner is when the only hottie around was one of my cousins or aunties. I've never been embarrassed among female friends or strangers.

2 stroke wrote: »
    I don't understand why lads get embarrassed for getting a noticable boner. I'd be more embarrassed if mine wasn't noticable.
    The only times I've been embarrased to have a boner is when the only hottie around was one of my cousins or aunties. I've never been embarrassed among female friends or strangers.

i wouldn't be embarrassed of having a boner around your cousins or aunts so why should you?

pmcmahon wrote: »
    i wouldn't be embarrassed of having a boner around your cousins or aunts so why should you?

Hmmm, they could be "young" cousins...dude, i'd just bid goodnight if I were you :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Hmmm, they could be "young" cousins...dude, i'd just bid goodnight if I were you :o

My youngest cousin is 17, her mother is only 36. Together, they'd give a snowman a boner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

No, shite joke was shite.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

2 stroke wrote: »
    My youngest cousin is 17, her mother is only 36. Together, they'd give a snowman a boner.

Soo your relatives give you a boner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

OutlawPete wrote: »
    No, shite joke was shite.

Shíte joke or not, no reason for people to overreact/get offended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

seanbmc wrote: »
    Shíte joke or not, no reason for people to overreact/get offended.

If jokes like that are going to be allowed, then reaction to them has to be allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

Just as you're about to press the bell o the bus to get off :o

Lulz!!!! Man.... how do you get off (pun unintentional) I mean... you must have walked like as if you had a hump :D
    stevejr wrote: »
    Yeah Buses and trains are real awkwards, must be something to do with the vibrations.

Ah sher, depends on where you sit
    a few days ago i had a right diamond cutter on me the same time the missus's mother called me downstairs

Diamond cutter - that's a hilarious expression.....
    baz2009 wrote: »
    Soo your relatives give you a boner?

Not going in there......

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭THall04

Gasping for a pint one Friday evening , a few years ago , I was getting a bit pissed off with one of the two girls I was sharing a house with , was taking too long to get ready.
    Eventually she arrives in the kitchen , where myself and the other girl staying in the house had been patiently waiting , sitting at the kitchen table.
    “About feckin’ time” says the girl sitting at the table…….in response to this the other girl gives her a big sloppy kiss on the side of her face , covering her in lipstick.

“Aww for f**k sake “ says the girl sitting at the table……at that point the girl standing ,grabs the other girl’s head , holding it tight to her breast and starts wiping away the lipstick with a dampened tissue.
    For what seemed like a very long time (but probably only about 30 seconds) I watched as the girl sitting opposite me groan as she had her face gently cleansed while being imprisoned within her friends ample bosom.

“OK lets go!” says the girl standing……..but I couldn’t stand ….nor could I explain why I couldn’t stand……

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Since when is 'Dave!' a moderator of After Hours?

Also, I don't see anywhere it says that moderators are supposed to be some sort of paragons of morality.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Bosco boy

Joke! Some sence of humour, pathetic!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Bosco boy wrote: »
    Joke! Some sence of humour, pathetic!

Madeline jokes have evolved to lose the meaniung associated with the original...it's a meme

If you look at Dave's joke in terms of the original, yes it is offensve, but if you look at it in terms of the meme it's not.

I reckon that people who look at it in terms of the original probably have children themselves...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

If it ever happens to me, i think about Wayne Rooney. That gets rid of it very quickly...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Bosco boy

Dardania wrote: »
    Madeline jokes have evolved to lose the meaniung associated with the original...it's a meme

If you look at Dave's joke in terms of the original, yes it is offensve, but if you look at it in terms of the meme it's not.

I reckon that people who look at it in terms of the original probably have children themselves...

You shouldn't need to have children to understand right and wrong and decency!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement