Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Premiere Dates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

Cardinal season 3 starts on BBC4 on Saturday 11th May at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

This is not a premiere, but TG4 have just come to the end of their marathon run of daily afternoon repeats of all 154 episodes of The West Wing ...

... and they are about to start all over again. Series 1 Episode 1 begins Monday at 1.15pm, episodes continue on Weekdays until next Christmas, probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LA to Vegas starts next Monday on Comedy Central UK

The fifth and final season of Gotham starts on E4 on Sunday May 12th at 9pm.

Mary Kills People starts on More4 on Tuesday May 14th at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭GavMan

Skid X wrote: »
    This is not a premiere, but TG4 have just come to the end of their marathon run of daily afternoon repeats of all 154 episodes of The West Wing ...

... and they are about to start all over again. Series 1 Episode 1 begins Monday at 1.15pm, episodes continue on Weekdays until next Christmas, probably.

If thats your kinda thing, Sky Atlantic do 2 episodes a day, week days. They've been doing so for at least 2 years now on a loop. 3-5pm, repeated the following morning 9-11am

• Advertisement

The 2nd season of Big Little Lies will receive its UK premiere on Sky Atlantic on Monday June 10th at 2am, simulcast with HBO’s east-coast feed. The season premiere will also be repeated later that same day in the show’s regular 9pm time-slot

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2019/04/sky-atlantic-sets-uk-premiere-date-for-big-little-lies-season-2/

Code 37: Sex Crimes series 2 starts on More4 on Friday 17th May at 9pm.

Black Monday starts on Sky Atlantic on Wednesday May 29th at 10pm

The Other Two starts on E4 on Thursday May 23rd at 10pm with a double episode

Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 6 starts on E4 on Sunday May 26th at 9pm

The Good Place season 2 starts on E4 on Thursday May 30th at 9:30pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

Blacklist
    Sky one
    5th June 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Is Blacklist still going? It got so repetitive and boring I couldn't make the end of the last season, which I was sure was the last.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

GavMan wrote: »
    If thats your kinda thing, Sky Atlantic do 2 episodes a day, week days. They've been doing so for at least 2 years now on a loop. 3-5pm, repeated the following morning 9-11am

Is the West Wing available to watch anywhere on demand ?

Blue Bloods S9 starts on RTE Two on Monday 28th May at 9pm.

Is the West Wing available to watch anywhere on demand ?
    I don't know but the DVDs can be borrowed from your local library.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Hurrache wrote: »
    Is Blacklist still going? It got so repetitive and boring I couldn't make the end of the last season, which I was sure was the last.

Just renewed for Season 7 - haven't watch it for a while myself

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/nbc-renews-the-blacklist-season-7-1203160381/

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Any sign of Season 6 of The Blacklist coming soon ?

The 6th season of The Blacklist begins on Sky 1 on Wednesday June 5th at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭flazio

brian_t wrote: »
    Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 6 starts on E4 on Sunday May 26th at 9pm

When searching for the series on Sky, I was shocked to see Season 5 still airing on RTÉ 2 at 1 o'clock on a Monday morning. What a massive come down from a channel that used to get the show well ahead of Channel 4 and even at one stage within a week of the US.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

RTE gone from airing it in a children’s/family slot to late night. They really don’t know what demographic they are targeting with it.

The Handmaid's Tale season 3 starts on RTE Two on Thursday 6th June at 9.35pm (Double-bill)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

icdg wrote: »
    RTE gone from airing it in a children’s/family slot to late night. They really don’t know what demographic they are targeting with it.
    I think I remember that they had to as the season of them in the future and in space the classification changed..to a after 9pm slot

Private Eyes starts on 5USA on Wednesday June 5th at 9pm.

Canadian comedy-drama starring Jason Priestley.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_Eyes_(TV_series)#

Killing Eve season 2 starts on BBC1 on Saturday 8th June at 9.15pm.

Wentworth Prison season 7 starts on 5Star on Saturday June 8th at 10pm.

Black-ish season 5 starts on E4 on Monday June 10th at 7:30pm (continues daily).

NCIS series 15 starts on RTE 2 on Wednesday 5th June at 11.50pm.

Suits series 8 starts on RTE 2 on Tuesday 11th June at 00.05am.

The Walking Dead series 9 starts on RTE 2 on Thursday 13th June at 11.15pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

flazio wrote: »
    When searching for the series on Sky, I was shocked to see Season 5 still airing on RTÉ 2 at 1 o'clock on a Monday morning. What a massive come down from a channel that used to get the show well ahead of Channel 4 and even at one stage within a week of the US.
    I'm fairly sure RTÉ already showed it. They're probably re-showing it with the next one on its way, as a refresher.

Catch 22 starts on Channel 4 on Thursday 20th June at 9pm.

L.A.’s Finest starts on FOX UK On Wednesday July 10th at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

New series of Ackley Bridge starting on Channel 4 on the 18th of June.

• Advertisement

Ransom series 1 starts on 5USA on Tuesday 18th June at 9pm.

Chicago PD series 6 starts on 5USA on Thursday 20th June at 9pm.

Advertisement