Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Premiere Dates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

I still can't understand why there are free-to-air channels that aren't part of the regular tv package (ie: recordable through the service). But I'm getting off topic here. Fingers crossed a regular channel picks up the X-Files again at some stage :pac:

Channel 5 isn't officially licensed to broadcast in Ireland AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Dave Allen At Peace [Bio Pic of Comedian Dave Allen starring Aidan Gillen and Tommy Tiernan as his Dad] will air Easter Monday April 2nd RTE1 at 9.30pm

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2018/0314/947182-aidan-gillen-transforms-into-dave-allen-for-new-biopic/

Patrick Melrose (starring Benedict Cumberbatch) starts Sunday May 13th on Sky Atlantic

• Registered Users Posts: 30,374 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Paramedics Season 3 starts on TV3 on the 29th of March. They have announced that this will also be the last season. :(

Lee and Dean starts March 30th on Channel 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,602 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Marvel’s Runaways starts on Syfy UK on Wednesday, 18th April 2018

Timeless series 2 starts Wednesday April 4th at 9pm on E4

First Dates UK returns for a new series April 4th at 10pm on Channel 4

Agatha Christie's Ordeal By Innocence will premiere on Sunday April 1st at 9pm on BBC 1

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Double episodes of The Middle S7 are running on 3e Mon-Fri from 7-8pm (with repeats the following week-day from 7.45-8.45am).

(24 episodes in all, started Wed, 21/3/18)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,859 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Billions new season starts March 29th on Sky Atlantic
    Just to update this is on Sky Atlantic VIP which I think you need the app to get

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭brian_t

Billions new season starts March 29th on Sky Atlantic
    paulie21 wrote: »
    Just to update this is on Sky Atlantic VIP which I think you need the app to get
    According to DigiGuide it's on the ordinary Sky Atlantic - Thursday March 29th at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,859 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

brian_t wrote: »
    According to DigiGuide it's on the ordinary Sky Atlantic - Thursday March 29th at 9pm.

Cool. Sky Atlantic VIP have it on Wednesday night at 9pm but good that’s it’s on ordinary channel the next night

paulie21 wrote: »
    Cool. Sky Atlantic VIP have it on Wednesday night at 9pm but good that’s it’s on ordinary channel the next night

I think they screen popular shows X hours/days in advance as a perk to SKY VIP customers

Just seen a trailer on E4 for the new series of Gotham. They are saying that E4 is the new home for it, new season coming soon! Ch5 must have lost the rights!

Catastrophe starts on RTTwo at 9pm on Monday 14th November.

Suits S5 starts on RTTwo at 11pm on Monday 14th November.

Party Tricks starts on RTTwo at 1:15am on Thursday 17th November. (Aussie political drama/comedy series starring Asher Keddie)

I seen an ad for the new series of Catastrophe for RTE 2, I think it starting next Wednesday or Thursday, sorry I was half watching :o;)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I seen an ad for the new series of Catastrophe for RTE 2, I think it starting next Wednesday or Thursday, sorry I was half watching :o;)
    Next Thursday at 9pm - DigiGuide doesn't say what series it is but it must be the latest.

New series of the Aussie drama Offspring starts on RTE One next Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at 25 min past midnight but again the series number is not given.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Next Thursday at 9pm - DigiGuide doesn't say what series it is but it must be the latest.
    It's Catastrophe, Season 2 (2015) according to RTE and Radio Times
    New series of the Aussie drama Offspring starts on RTE One next Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at 25 min past midnight but again the series number is not given.
    Season 6 (per RT)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,374 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Teen Wolf season 3 being shown on MTV on Thursdays at 9pm. Last night was episode 2 but they are repeating it some night.

Salamander series 2 starts on BBC 4 at 9pm on Saturday 7th April.

The Astronaut Wives Club starts on RTE Two at 11:25pm on Tuesday 10th April.

Outlander series 3 starts on RTE Two at 00:25am on Wednesday 18th April.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Marvel’s Runaways starts on Syfy UK on Wednesday, 18th April 2018

What's this show about, & what happened to the last one that was on, did it tank in the US like here?
    zorro2566 wrote: »
    Just seen a trailer on E4 for the new series of Gotham. They are saying that E4 is the new home for it, new season coming soon! Ch5 must have lost the rights!

How many seasons have there been now, it's been a while as the last ep i saw was the new incarnation of Poison Ivy!

I don't know how many seasons there were, but it's the most recent one with the late Carrie Fisher as she was in the ad trying to pronounce Mhuireann as Moron :D

[quote=
    How many seasons have there been now, it's been a while as the last ep i saw was the new incarnation of Poison Ivy!D[/quote]

Rte have shown the first three seasons of Gotham and the fourth is showing in America at the moment!

Catastrophe
    I don't know how many seasons there were, but it's the most recent one with the late Carrie Fisher as she was in the ad trying to pronounce Mhuireann as Moron :D
    There have been 3 series to date and RTE are showing the second one.

Nashville (newest and last season, 6) starting TG4 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Rte have shown the first three seasons of Gotham and the fourth is showing in America at the moment!

E4 will be showing season 4...:)

E4 are skipping season 3...:D

Tuesday, 10th April 2018 at 9pm

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03/26/e4-broadcast-gotham-season-4-uk-skip-season-3/

Star series 2 starts April 4th at 10pm on 5Star

Training Day starts on RTE 1 late tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭cena

Training Day starts on RTE 1 late tonight

Is it worth watching

cena wrote: »
    Is it worth watching

Yes for the deeply departed late great Bill Paxton

• Advertisement