Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Premiere Dates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    anybody know when dallas starts on tv3..

thanks..
    Badabing wrote: »
    European premier of Dallas on 3rd September 10pm .

on TV3 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,671 ✭✭✭brian_t

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think it might get The Walking Dead's primetime slot on RTE 2 as that is finishing this Friday

Hell on Wheels starts on RTE2 at 9.00pm on Friday 7th September

Mad Men starts immediately after it at 9.55pm

on TV3 ;)

Yes apparently. 2 days before Channel 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

brian_t wrote: »
    White Collar According to Geektown this has finally been picked up by Alibi.

They are showing season 2 starting on October 16th.

Finally yes been waiting for it for ages.:D:D:D Well they show the 1st season as well to catch people up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2012/08/5-sets-uk-return-date-for-the-lying-game/

ABC Family’s drama series The Lying Game will return to 5* to finish airing its 20 episode first season on Thursday September 6th at 8pm, it has been announced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2012/08/5-sets-uk-return-date-for-the-lying-game/

ABC Family’s drama series The Lying Game will return to 5* to finish airing its 20 episode first season on Thursday September 6th at 8pm, it has been announced.
    Thank you kind sir :) Looking forward to this now.

Will they show the 1st season as well to catch people up

White Collar S2 has just appeared in their listings as starting at 10.00pm on Oct 16th.

Season One is not preceding it though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Syfy UK has closed a deal with GK-TV to acquire the exclusive first run UK broadcast rights to Canadian science-fiction series Continuum. The show’s ten episode first season is set to premiere on Syfy UK in late September.

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2012/08/syfy-uk-acquires-rights-to-canadian-series-continuum/

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭JohnSmith765

When is the new seriesof criminal minds starting on rte?? Someone said it is on every monday at 10pm but those arent new i checked... I mean new as not previously shown on rte 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

When is the new seriesof criminal minds starting on rte?? Someone said it is on every monday at 10pm but those arent new i checked... I mean new as not previously shown on rte 2
    They weren't shown before, you must have watched them on Sky or Online already if you've seen them before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 ronankan

I watch and like the 2 australian shows City homicide and Rush.RTE stopped showing them last year - then started to reshow them again all over again without showing the new seasons just repeats ,now it looks like they are stopping them at the same place they stopped them at before .RTE are even showing city homicide s2 on one station and s3 on their other station.would love to know what they are playing at,anyone any info ?

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Anyone know when is sons of anarchy Season 4 is being shown/repeated?
    Rte have shown season 2 and 3 a few times now?

Hasn't aired yet. Maybe brian has a date...

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Hasn't aired yet. Maybe brian has a date...
    Cheers,it would be handy if there was "never miss" application like sky have for rte/tg/tv3

ronankan wrote: »
    I watch and like the 2 australian shows City homicide and Rush.......would love to know what they are playing at,anyone any info ?
    They are repeating Blue Heelers for the umteenth time too.

The great mystery of RTE's night-time schedule. I doubt you will get anyone here to explain it. I just know that you do get to see some good Aussie dramas that you would not get to see otherwise. Tangled and Spirited being two of my favourite.

Both Rush and City Homicide have ended after 4 seasons. I'm sure RTE will show the final seasons eventually. I enjoy Rush myself.

The great mystery of RTE's night-time schedule. I doubt you will get anyone here to explain it. I just know that you do get to see some good Aussie dramas that you would not get to see otherwise. Tangled and Spirited being two of my favourite.

Both Rush and City Homicide have ended after 4 seasons. I'm sure RTE will show the final seasons eventually. I enjoy Rush myself.

Rescue Special Ops in on RTE 1 around 3am Wednesday mornings not sure what season it is though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

Like to know this too

You know, all they've done is ruin those shows the way they've aired them, person overseeing the air dates/times should've got the boot years ago. This has been complained about for years on here and on multiple radio stations.

The Rafters was another one, use to be on of a Sunday night at stupid o clock and disappeared somewhere in season 2, thought to have gone the way of the dodo only for people to find it halfway through Season 3 of a Thursday morning months later...like wtf!??:mad::rolleyes:

Sea Patrol is another Australian show to watch out for (if they aren't showing it already:rolleyes:), seen 2 eps on Sky...Universal I think, I'll get it from the start whenever I hit a dry spell with nothing to watch. Looks good anyway.

Rescue Special Ops in on RTE 1 around 3am Wednesday mornings not sure what season it is though
    Last ep of Season 2 on next wed morning at stupid o c 02.55AM.

The Rafters was another one, use to be on of a Sunday night at stupid o clock and disappeared somewhere in season 2, thought to have gone the way of the dodo only for people to find it halfway through Season 3 of a Thursday morning months later...like wtf!??.

RTE has been showing Season 3 again on a Saturday morning. They are up to episode 20 so there are 2 more to go.
    However Digiguide is showing it on for the next 3 Saturdays so hopefully they are showing Season 4 immediately after.

New Season of Pawn Stars on History Monday Night, New Season of Storage Wars on Tuesday Night and seemingly a new season of American Pickers (season 4) has been airing every night for the last 2 wks.

I missed them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭cena

New Season of Pawn Stars on History Monday Night, New Season of Storage Wars on Tuesday Night and seemingly a new season of American Pickers (season 4) has been airing every night for the last 2 wks.

I missed them!

New ice road truckers next week.

Sky1 has confirmed that the fourth season of Glee will not air in the UK until January 2013.

The musical drama returns to Fox in the US next month, but Sky1 has decided to hold back the UK premiere in order to "play out... an unbroken run".

In a statement, the broadcaster said: "We originally thought that the majority of our customers would want to see Glee as soon as possible, but last year you gave us feedback about the constant breaks in scheduling (owing to one-off broadcasts of live sport and other events in the US) and told us you wanted a more consistent scheduling pattern.

"We listened to the feedback and have decided to begin showing season 4 in January 2013, so we can play out in an unbroken run."

Spinoff series The Glee Project has also been confirmed to return to Sky1, with an autumn air date being eyed for the reality show's return.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ronankan

Thanks for all the responces re Rush and City Homicide

Shameless UK new season returns to Channel 4 on Wednesday the 12th of September

Syfy UK has closed a deal with GK-TV to acquire the exclusive first run UK broadcast rights to Canadian science-fiction series Continuum. The show’s ten episode first season is set to premiere on Syfy UK in late September.

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2012/08/syfy-uk-acquires-rights-to-canadian-series-continuum/

Continuum starts Thursday 27th September at 10pm on Sy Fy UK

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Have we a date for Dexter s.7 on FX?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

True Blood season 5 starts on FX UK on Monday the 17th of Sept at 10pm

Downton Abbey Season 3 will start on ITV on Sunday 16th of September at 9pm (maybe same night or 1 week later on TV3)

• Advertisement

The third season of AMC's Zombie drama series The Walking Dead will receive its UK premiere on FX UK on Friday October 19th at 10pm

Advertisement