Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

So what motoring related pressies did we all get?

Options
  • 25-12-2010 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭

Every year I specifically tell everyone that I don't want anything for the car as if I wanted it, i'd already have it. :D I hate car paraphernalia crap, its the factory look all the way for me.

So what did I get car related? A €100 voucher for petrol! Couldn't be more pleased, there's 85% of a tank right there. :D

So what did everyone else get? Anyone rip open a present to be met with a pink steering wheel cover?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

100 euro , which went to filling the d-max , and a magic tree :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

A fresh daisy air freshener for my new car (part of kris kindle gift), I was meaning to get one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

(part of kris kindle gift)

...thank god for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

a set of furry dice

F all car related thankfully, bought a balance valve motor for the ZT a couple of weeks ago, that was my present to me in these recessionary times :rolleyes: (Few years ago I was sure I'd have a strip club somewhere in England by the time I was 30, bastad recession :mad: )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

The missus got me a mini RX8 for my keyring, to tide me over 'til I can get one in August 2011 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

A stig stress toy. At least it wasn't a model Mini like I get every year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

A stig stress toy. At least it wasn't a model Mini like I get every year!

Somebody trying to tell you something PD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Top gear mug...:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Top Gear calender
    Stig piggy bank!
    Dream cars calender
    A thing to put in the boot of my car that hold all the small random stuff that can be floating around the boot of the car!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

Wii mario kart ....

Hey it counts!! Got a steering wheel with it !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Onkle wrote: »

Like with the lads that got air fresheners?:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Like with the lads that got air fresheners?:)
    I didn't just get the air freshener! I also got an FCUK Sport deodorant/shower set...

oh dear. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I got a large RX8 model, a small RX8 model and a 1998 Chevy Corvette whcih I had to build :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Bryn wrote: »
    A thing to put in the boot of my car that hold all the small random stuff that can be floating around the boot of the car!

That would actually be useful. It is possible to buy one to hold all the large random stuff that floats around the car boot?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

dudara wrote: »
    That would actually be useful. It is possible to buy one to hold all the large random stuff that floats around the car boot?

A body bag? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Snow foam lance and a gallon of foam :)

You could well be right :)

You could well be right :) me and people on the Internet no workey sometimes!! And the odd things is that I'm the most laid back person you'd ever meet in real life.

You could well be right :) me and people on the Internet no workey sometimes!! And the odd things is that I'm the most laid back person you'd ever meet in real life.

Keyboard warrier :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

roadhawk rh1, love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Voucher to drive the Mazda 3 race car in Mondello. I think its a beginners course with 10 laps in the car.

Well chuffed though

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

dudara wrote: »

Lidl sometimes do them when they have specials relating to car stuff on.

Argos do the smaller car boot organisers.

One of the features of the Mini Fridge I got is that it can be used in the car!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭bmw535d

subway wrote: »
    roadhawk rh1, love it

naice!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

I got one of those things that you put on the back window, you press a button and it displays a smiley face or thank you message.

Not exactly sure if these are legal. It came with info stating that it was legal in the UK, but iv never seen them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

A body bag? :)

One of the lads on the US forums was selling these for a while for our E38s:

206524_260_full.jpg:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

I got a set of BIG spanners (well I do own 2 Land Rovers!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I got an advanced driving course, plus a session in a skid pan!!!!! :D:D:D Should be great for my winter mx-5 driving, can't wait!

Also got a new car stereo plus cables and a cubby hole for the mx-5 - I've got the best hubby ever! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Glowing wrote: »
    I got an advanced driving course, plus a session in a skid pan!!!!!

Just go down to a car park in this weather. Cheaper.

Advertisement