Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing your cat ever did?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Live!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

amdublin wrote: »
    :confused:

Link to this "study"?

Thought it was common knowledge that rats were incredibly intelligent animals:confused:

We have a ****ing huge tom cat at home, for some reason he's taken to spoiling the food of this little stray that we've taken in... He'll finish eating, then rip up grass until it's totally covered all of the leftover food!:confused:
    He's an absolute scumbag of a cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

My cats play good cop bad cop wake up team.

One of them gets all cuddly and will lick your face and rub against you until you wake up and feed them their breakfast. if that doesn't work, the other one attacks your knees under the covers.

Every morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

My cat raped me.

And me!

I raped you too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I had to put up the Xmas three decorations about 100 times since I put it up 2 weeks ago. The little runt (8 months old now) jumps from the sofa into the tree in the middle of the night, takes off bobbles, throws them up and down the stairs and when everybody is wide awake, going asleep under the bed.

And I wonder, why we didn't get any post for one week now. Has it something to do with the cat growling at the postman? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭storm2811

Lars1916 wrote: »
    I had to put up the Xmas three decorations about 100 times since I put it up 2 weeks ago. The little runt (8 months old now) jumps from the sofa into the tree in the middle of the night, takes off bobbles, throws them up and down the stairs and when everybody is wide awake, going asleep under the bed.

Ahhh, same!
    It's just a giant toy to them.:pac:

The cats are no longer allowed in the kitchen/living room until Christmas is over.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Technically, he's not my cat (I'm just minding him for 6 weeks), but he pissed in my laundry basket last night.

To make things worse, I've no running water, so can't even wash the clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

fecker was born :mad: scraggy wee ****e so he was

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

There's an eldery couple that live next door. Their son was killed in a crash when he was in his early 20s which is obviously something they struggle with a lot. The wife of the couple is a painter and sits out in the back garden doing her water colours during the summer. One summer, a small bird used to come into the garden every day to watch her paint. As the days went by and the bird kept coming back, she became convinced that this bird was her son coming back to be by her side. My cat ate it.

The weird thing is she actually came in to us complaining about this. What are we supposed to say? Um, we're sorry our cat ate your son.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

We used to have ornaments that looked like birds for the Christmas Tree. Twice that cat pounced and dragged the whole tree down.

Climbed in the neighbour's house and into a cot of a young child, whose mother hated cats and in that same house a different time knocked over and clawed at their budgie cage with the budgie still in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

One of our cats pissed on top of a large pile of my dad's freshly ironed shirts. Tabs was in serious bad books that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Bring home baby mice / shrews / frogs as 'presents' - sometimes still half alive

Open wardrobe and sleep on freshly laundered clothes leaving hairs everywhere.

Open fridge and steal meat

Open pantry and open boxes of their own food

Open grill and steal cooking meat

Take meat off your plate while you're eating

Sit on your back while you're brushing your teeth / on the toilette

Bite your toes with pincer teeth in the morning

Sleep on your head - literally

Lick your right eyelid three times to wake you up

Kick up a fuss until you move around in the bed until THEY ca get comfortable

Lie on your shoulder and wrap themselves round your neck while you're on boards.ie

Roll at your feet and purr while you tickle their belly

Roll on your knee while you pet them and fall off on to the floor

Not all bad, not all good - but I love the little furballs!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

He made me a cookie, but he eated it

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

Lars1916 wrote: »
    storm2811 wrote: »
    Ahhh, same!
    It's just a giant toy to them.:pac:

The cats are no longer allowed in the kitchen/living room until Christmas is over.:pac:
    IRcolm wrote: »
    We used to have ornaments that looked like birds for the Christmas Tree. Twice that cat pounced and dragged the whole tree down.

You guys have to watch this, it's so true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

My boyfriend was staying over one night and the cat climbed in the window and slept on the floor. Got up in the morning and when my boyfriend went to put his pants on there was a dead bird in the crotch.

I'm guessing my cat does not approve of our relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭fasty

Back in 2000 I was doing what students do and studying for repeat exams which would decide if I had to repeat a year or not.

I was still living at home at the time but my parents were off on holidays so it was up to me to look after our contrary cat, Tiger, who we got from an animal rescue a few years before. He likes to **** on things when left inside overnight.

I left him inside overnight.

I got up in the morning to find out that he'd taken a crap all over my maths notes and used pages he clawed from a book borrowed from the library to cover his scuttery mess.

I loved Tiger, but I just saw a white flash that morning and to be honest, if he wasn't quicker than me, I'd have wrung his neck!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Best little creatures in the world!

So funny, so nosey, so adventurous, so indifferent, so affectionate, so sleek, so beautiful, so smart, so dopey, so cute - all in one moment!

Right now my two little boys are licking the heads off each other, in an hour they could be bateing the head off one another, an hour after that they will be competing for my affection or not - whatever suits them at the time.

Love them!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Saw my friends cat have a threesome on a wall. She was the filler. Pretty weird stuff tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Christmas morning 'few years ago our tigery tom, Cosworth, a professional ratter popped up onto the kitchen window sill with a fresh Mallard duck he'd just snatched from a nearby pond.
    Neither feathered or furry critters were safe with him on the hunt.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

We had one that shat around the house numerous times and gave birth to kittens in my brother's wardrobe.
    She often made off with sausages, mince etc if she spotted it defrosting but the worst was when she whipped a salmon steak that my poor oul Granny was defrosting for her dinner. To add insult to injury she brought it into Granny's wardrobe and ate the best parts, leaving the remains behind her. God help Granny, she didn't notice for a day or two 'til it started to reek :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Not mad into cats but have one and he's likeable enough. He was neutered but would head off for a few days or weeks but always returns still does. He had a collar around his neck with a small bell on it or something.

Anyway he returned after a few weeks away and was miaowing at the back door to get fed. Wife opens door and shouts at me to come have a look at him he was in a bad way. Straight to vet he said he'd never seen anything like it.

The only thing we could figure that he was maybe scratching at a tree or something and put one of his paws up through his collar and it ended up under one leg and around his neck horrible injury had to cut away the bits that were starting to rot. Got loads of stitches cost me hundreds of euro if i remember

Anyway Dont be stupid like me and put a collar on your cat

Advertisement