Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I CAN HELP YOU

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Im in Leitrim, have a Land Rover with snow chains on. There is nowhere i cant go :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I'm based in Stillorgan, anyone with elderly relatives who may need checking in on or require essentials please pm me.

I have a 4x4 available however it's commercial so I can't guarantee anyone a lift unfortunately as it will be mostly occupied for the next two days.

I'll have time to spare early morning to mid day tomorrow and Friday, unfortunately I won't be around this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 radagast

Have to admit this thread has renewed my faith in human kindness - keep it up folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In kilcullen - available to pick up shopping in the town, check in on people, help out whatever way I can. No car available though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

Had a bit if a slip yesterday that has resulted in tears in my achilles so
    I'm off my feet for five days so I'm not much help to anybody ATM but can still accommodate stranded people for Xmas dinner.

On a help note, if anybody in santry has a set of crutches that I could
    Borrow I'd be very thankful. Physio had none and other than sitting in beaumount for hours I have no way to get any.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

Great to see something like this, good work guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Fair play to everyone.

I'm a little late spotting this thread, but I'm available in the Ratoath area.

I'll be heading to Ballyjameduff, Cavan tomorrow (Christmas Eve) if anyone is requiring a lift in that general direction. Will travel a few miles out of the way too, no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Im around the Broadford/Ballinteer area. I can walk over to superquinn in the evening for anyone that cant get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭miseagustusa

great thread:pac: i'm in the arklow area, i'll b available after 5pm if any1 needs anything done........would do it now only i've 3 small children and will have to wait till hubby gets in from work:rolleyes:

Sorted a few of my neighbours out y/day so hopefully they'll b grand for the nxt week:rolleyes:

Hubby sorted a few householders wit frozen pipes/roof leaks last nite so i'll get him 2 help out wit any major things later:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Phew :)

Thankfully no one pmd me as between last night and this morning I caught a glimpse of what it's like to be an air traffic controller, had a burst pipe a stranded brother and girlfriend in France whom I had to organise new trains and flights (fingers crossed he gets here) and the whole time a very noisy cat meowing away due to the lack of attention, I can safely report cuddles have now been administered and he's sleeping like a baby.

Anyway the proverbial storm has cleared and I'm more or less free for the day so folks, please don't hesitate to ask if any help is required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Christmas eve, and frost thick on the ground.I got a call from a phone company to say that an old friends house had there alarm activated.It was about 2 miles away..She was in hospital ,labour ward(baby girl).So, I rang a person I know that doesnt really know her and asked them to drop everything and call in.Thank God everything was well, and thank God for good decent people.:D.Threads like this are lovely.

Advertisement