Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I CAN HELP YOU

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Gremlin

In Raheny, anything I can do to help pm pls. Especially the elderly. Be working in town tomorrow need something there?. Back home by 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Mech1

apsley wrote: »
    Hi,

I need to get to The Poitin Still tomorrow for 9am - can anyone help. A friend gone into hospital unwell and required to shoot a wedding tomorrow in Rathsallagh, he's not allowed out now so asked me to help. I am not able to drive in my car so any help appreciated

if so please PM me

Thanks

Any takers?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

In Tullow, could get shopping for people tomorrow.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Cross posted to Dublin County North and The Ladies Lounge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭kingshankly

well I'll be damed
    my faith in human nature has been restored this week.
    I have encountered many acts of kidness and now this thread people are so good unfortunately my rear wheel driven car is no help to me never mind anyone else but I am a train driver and I'll see if Irish rail let me bring one home;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What a great thread. I can help around Celbridge in the evenings if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

I can help around Kilkenny town. Not a great driver in the snow but we haven't much yet so if anyone/or knows anyone who needs anything, PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭cram1971

Anyone need essentials or check on a relative in Howth Summit area PM me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭tin79

In blanchardstown driving and shopping,pushing little bit of digging(quite crap as I am crap at it)but let me know if I can help.

Blanch/Ongar area too if needed for anything. PM me am on my email fairly frequently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Ahh.....brings a tear to a glass eye ;)

Seriously folks ... great to see the spirt here and fair play to all who are doing their bit

Y'all be proud of yerselfs x:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

in Kilcoole in wicklow, no car but can get shopping in or pop in to someone if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

I can offer transport to anyone around Lucan,Leixlip,Maynooth,Celbridge.
    just dont expect me to bring you down the pub ect :rolleyes:

i can only offer this between 2am and 5am monday-sat tho as i am working 12 hour shifts and O/T

every bit helps tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

If any one need help in meath-Ratoath area, Im here today all day pm me :)

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Finished up in work tomorrow evening for a week and a half - no car, but can help out in Firhouse/Knocklyon area if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

I live in Cabinteely and more than willing to pop to the shops for anyone in the area and drop it back to their house.

You may have elderly family in the area so PM me if you want me to check in on them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

In then new greenfield Maynooth area,if anyone has older relatives here let me know and I can call in to them.

I can't do much else to help at the moment.

Fair play to you all for offering your services,it is lovely to know that there is good community spirit out there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Any help needed in Loughrea, Co Galway just PM me..

Dont have a 4x4 but have been getting into work in Galway city everyday without too much hassle so can get stuff from the shop etc for anyone housebound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

Hey I'm in santry and finishing work in dundrum at 3 today I'd
    Anybody needs anything or needs anything brought to somebody. Also if there is anybody now stranded here for Xmas I can always sit one or two more around the Xmas dinner table x

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭WAPAIC

Rathfarnham, near nutgrove, have a commercial 4x4 with good tyres and a shovel/towrope:) Knocking around all day today, will be in and out so pm your mobile number and I'll give you a shout if I'm around.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Jelly2

Greystones area, esp. around Kilcoole

Hello, we have a pickup 4x4, and are willing to help anyone out with whatever it can do! Shopping, giving a lift, carrying a load, etc. Just pm your phone number please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

Hey I'm not any use to anyone I got stranded today myself.
    But I can give yous a link to a cheap car recovery place if you PM me, they were quite cheap too.

Sorry Im not any help :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

In portarlington if anyone lonely housewives need help pm me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

In portarlington if anyone lonely housewives need help pm me ;)

wow , 53 posts before the morons latch on :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

I'm in the Palmerstown area if anyone needs a hand digging, pushing, picking up shopping etc.

DaDumTish wrote: »
    wow , 53 posts before the morons latch on :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    guess you havent a sense of humour :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

guess you havent a sense of humour :mad:

post something funny . and we'll see .

DaDumTish wrote: »
    post something funny . and we'll see .
    Whatever ,go play with some traffic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Heading back to Rathdrum in an hour if anyone stranded wants a lift from the city centre to the south/north wicklow area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

ffs lads, way to turn a decent thread into a childish scrap. Let it go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Travel is good

Ah I am just so delighted to see this thread. Well done to you all! That's the spirit we need. I saw a lot of people helping out during all the bad weather, cheers me up to see people helping each other. Age Action were also looking for volunteers to check in on elderly neighbours:
    http://www.ageaction.ie/press_release_archive/2010/12

At the moment I'm not driving but I'm travelling in by bus/walking from Dublin 7 to Dublin 8 the rest of this week until Friday. If anyone needs help with collecting prescriptions/essentials (that I can carry) let me know.

Advertisement