Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heroin found in RTÉ, claims The Sun

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Ask them to take a voluntary dope test and publish the results.
    If they're clean they will do it, and those that wont , well make your own mind up as to why they refused.
    Sure, that would be the only reason not to submit to such an idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

draylander wrote: »
    Drugs in RTE :eek:, well that would explains the amount of Sh'it programs that are made there on a daily basis.

If thats the case, then imagine the stash in TV3

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭nungesser

if i had drugs the last thing i'm gonna do is put them on the back of a toilet, urban myth kids

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

The Sun was, is and will for the forseeable future be the epitome of gutter journalism. Written for and read by the plebbs of this world.
    Ferguso wrote: »
    Yawn...it would be nice to have an intelligent discussion about this, but it seems to be beyond some people. Even those brazen enough to call themselves "Sir". The epitome of populist one tripe you might say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

and what of 'Charlie' Bird.. Kevin Dundon's 'snow' sprinkled chocolate cheesecake.. Livin' with Lucy: my drug hell :( rest assured this will all come to light

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Star Bingo wrote: »
    and what of 'Charlie' Bird.. Kevin Dundon's 'snow' sprinkled chocolate cheesecake.. Livin' with Lucy: my drug hell :( rest assured this will all come to light

Jaysus I'd love to smash Lucy Kennedys face in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Jaysus I'd love to smash Lucy Kennedys face in.

I know what id like to do with Lucy....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

That was me.

I was on the Daily Show last week and I mainlined in the bathroom before I went on.

Sorry guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

This is disgusting reporting tbh

Next we'll be seeing a photoshopped pic of Pat K with a belt in his teeth in between the front and back pages of this wonderful institution they call a newspaper

• Advertisement
Advertisement