Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS / Amazon deliveries

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

SantryRed wrote: »
    Well mine then went to Brussels. There is two items in my package. One was left in Brussels whilst the other one is flown back to Tamworth in the UK. :confused:

Bizaare. Dunno. Maybe call them up and ask what's up.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Same for DHL, seems to be major delays across, my weather station funnily enough is sitting in Koln for the past week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 glasto

My parcel arrived, only three days late! Yayy for UPS!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I was wondering about the UPS cologne thing, my package has already had a very long journey from the UK and I don't even have it yet though it is in Cork now! Talk about carbon footprint
    Went from uk to cologne to dublin to shannon to cork (all by air!)
    Hope to have it tomorrow.

Had things dispatched by An Post a day later and have them already. Well Done UPS ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mysons

The UPS thing is to send ALL express pkgs to COLOGNE.

It does not matter if you are sending a letter to you Antie Mary in Cork,If you send it express or express saver it goes into an air can and it is sent to Cologne,From there it is then sent to the country of destination.

Best thing for anyone who has a UPS tracking number to do is go own the web site and track your shipment.

All tracking numbers for express and express saver and standard freight start with 1Z.

If your pkgs is in Dublin you can collect it from MYGAN PK Jamestown Rd Finglas Dublin 11 but you need to let them know early because it will be put on a delivery van and sent out.

If it is sent out phone the call centre and tell them you will collect it yourself but be WARNED the drivers arrive back late in the evening 17.00,18.00,19.00 hours so it could be a long wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭koura

An Post are the most reliable especially outside the cities.
    The others havn't a clue and sometimes just drop Parcels in the general area in the hope that it will be delivered to the correct address.
    Its deliver and forget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Gonna be tight to see if I get my package tomorrow!! It went from East Midlands to Cologne, then sent on the wrong plane to Brussels, then it was broken up, one part of the package was sent to Birmingham whilst the other was left in Brussels. Now my Birmingham package is down as in transit since six yesterday morning and the one left in Brussels has gone from there to Stansted to Cologne. Mental :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

In Dublin but not being delivered now because of the weather. Agh!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Got my UPS package at 9 this morning in Cork:)

Well mine never arrived! Still says out for delivery on 22nd December :rolleyes:

So I've printed out, laminated, and cut out a picture of the kindle, that's what he'll be having til it gets delivered!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

UPS fail. package been sitting in dublin nearly two days now. if they had updated their thing to say not delivering then i would have gone down and collected it! UGH :rolleyes:

Advertisement