Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pissing in my milk?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭locomo

mikom wrote: »
    Is her name Dawn?

No, Siobhan ( Shove-on your knickers )

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I may be veering away from the topic slightly, but WHY was she doing this, it seems a tad unusual to say the least.
    Revenge perhaps?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

the_syco wrote: »
    The OP may loose their deposit if they did this, and there's no reason why they should when the offender is the one that has tried to poison the OP.

OP: do you know if the woman has any diseases? Do a Google, and see if they can be transmitted by her urine, and if so, check with a solicitor to see if there are grounds to get her thrown out for doing so?

If the op went to the landlord and said that this woman is pissing in my milk surely the landlord would have to take action and remove her or allow the op to leave.
    PCPhoto wrote: »
    Poison is a bit strong - I may be wrong but in a survival situation people do drink their own urine - so surely it cant be poisonous...can it ?

either way ...its a pretty sick thing to do and she needs to be punished by the courts to teach her what she was doing was not a harmless joke.

Poison could be the right offence. It would come down to wether the consumption of urine can effect a persons body. This is from the Non-fatal offences against the person act.

Poisoning.

12.—(1) A person shall be guilty of an offence if, knowing that the other does not consent to what is being done, he or she intentionally or recklessly administers to or causes to be taken by another a substance which he or she knows to be capable of interfering substantially with the other's bodily functions.

(2) For the purpose of this section a substance capable of inducing unconsciousness or sleep is capable of interfering substantially with bodily functions.

(3) A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable—

(a) on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding £1,500 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both, or

(b) on conviction on indictment to a fine or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

this thread is totally taking the piss. everyone is just milking this unfortunate situation for whats its worth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Pissing in yer milk? The mad cow!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Very funny thread - should have known when I was posting but it was late and I was delerious!

She was taken away in an ambulance, stomach pumped. Found prescription drugs and non - p drugs in her room. She was off her box. A lot of damage to the house, had to thow everything out. Over 1000e in damage easily.

Gardai said there was little we could do. Found some things she had stolen in her room so packed up her bags over night and changed the lock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Obvious troll is obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,975 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Is her name Dawn?

LOL:D Cheered me up no end this morning!

Jesus christ, where do these deranged peope come from, i wonder how long she has been sharing the house and indeed what other deeds of daring doo has she been up to! OMG eeeeeek!

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,860 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Obvious troll is obvious.
    Not very obvious if you ask me, but cheers for the input :rolleyes:

joejoem wrote: »
    Very funny thread - should have known when I was posting but it was late and I was delerious!

She was taken away in an ambulance, stomach pumped. Found prescription drugs and non - p drugs in her room. She was off her box. A lot of damage to the house, had to thow everything out. Over 1000e in damage easily.

Gardai said there was little we could do. Found some things she had stolen in her room so packed up her bags over night and changed the lock.

If she damaged your stuff it's criminal damage. If she stole your stuff it's theft.

• Advertisement

WIZE wrote: »
    So what did the Garda say

She must have been taking the Piss:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

Is her name Dawn?

Pouring "Golden" Vale all over you Corn Flakes!!!:eek:

Seriously, that is just wrong. Have a word with the Gardai they'll process any charges correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ah nuts

Maybe the milk was frozen in this cold weather. The girl was just showing initiative and a little bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Nolimits

As disgusting as it is, isn't urine sterile so for the people who are discussiong the possibility of poisoning i think your a bit off the mark, and yes this is my first time in the legal discussions thread as a result of seeing the main page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

And still the question has not been answered..is she hot?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Nolimits

BigDuffman wrote: »

In fairness if she is he'll be having people pestering him trying to buy the milk off him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 stella09

i knew she had to be out of her mind on something!! :eek: iv seen some crazy ass s*** happen at parties back in the day ;).
    but fair play to you OP cos i think if it was me walkin in the kitchen facing that she would have been picked up outside with the milk jug in the snow!
    obviously now ya know she wasn 100% at the time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Twin-go wrote: »
    Seriously, that is just wrong. Have a word with the Gardai they'll process any charges correctly.

Saddest part about today was pouring out all the alcahol. Also, finding toilet duck poured into our shampoo.

I was all for pressing charges last night and this morning but now that I am in the house, all nice and quiet.... I am going to keep it that way. Pressing charges that might not even stick (hard to prove all of these and with mental health issues involved would they even get passed go?) just isnt worth it - I just want to start my Christmas.

House now looks empty :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Best check under your pillow :D

Saddest part about today was pouring out all the alcahol. Also, finding toilet duck poured into our shampoo.

I was all for pressing charges last night and this morning but now that I am in the house, all nice and quiet.... I am going to keep it that way. Pressing charges that might not even stick (hard to prove all of these and with mental health issues involved would they even get passed go?) just isnt worth it - I just want to start my Christmas.

House now looks empty :(

it's not for you to prove it. Thats the Gardas job. She should really be committed anyway. Do you know her family at all?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Dean.Tamkin

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I dont want her in the house - can I get her taken away for assault?

Jesus, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

BigDuffman wrote: »

Jezz i doubt it but her piss would have been luke warm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭CoalBucket

Toilet duck in the shampoo............. i suspect there are many more little surprises waiting for you.

Im nearly wetting myself reading this thread, quick pass me the milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭big_show

Posting in a potential epic thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Rabble Rabble

everybody calm down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

So anyway, there I was in the kitchen the other morning having a piss in the milk when my gob****e of a housemate arrives in, not a knock on the door or anything, not to mention any enquiry as to whether anybody was urinating in the milk before he walked in.

And now he's all 'that's disgusting' and 'seriously are you mental' and 'garda this' and 'involuntary commital under the mental health act that'.

As I said to him, my milk my rules.

I bet the fecker buys his own milk from now on though.

Wait until he cops on to what I've been doing to the findus crispy pancakes he keeps eating on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

delancey42 wrote: »
    Best check under your pillow :D
    He might also want to consider changing his toothbrush. :eek:

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

Sorry for the title but I just found my housemate urinating in our milk and the gardai are on hte way - I also found her in another housemates room removing items from it. Can I class the urinating in the milk as assault?

I came downstairs SHE had her pants around her ankles and she was pissing into a 2 litre jug. I dont want her in the house - can I get her taken away for assault?

you're only pulling the piss.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement