Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Education Jobs Available

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Teachers wanted for English Teaching Program

Teachers of English are needed to teach small groups of foreign teenagers in their own homes over various dates during the summer. The morning involves basic TEFL tutoring with planning and supervision of activities in the afternoons. The activities will be visiting museums, bowling, cinema etc. and expenses will be paid.
    Because of the small number of students, a full ACELS qualification is not necessary, but some form of TEFL certificate is desired. Candidates will be organised and plan enjoyable lessons. Above all they will have a good sense of fun. The locations are in the greater Dundrum, Churchtown, Rathfarnham, Knocklyon, Dun Laoghaire, Blackrock, Dalkey, Loughlinstown and Killiney Areas. You will need to be based in one of these areas.

I did this myself last Autumn and found it a good, enjoyable way of making a few bob. It would suit people in their 20's or early 30's mainly. Drop me a pm and I'll forward you on the details.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

There's a school in school in Cork looking for a Maths and Science teacher. Need to be able to teach through Irish. PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Samadanaja

I am looking for a teacher to deliver up to 20 hours home tuition to a three year old with mild/moderate autism in the North West Cork County area.

The tuition will consist of delivering a program in ABA and PECS arranged and overseen by a course facilitator.

As he is so young the hours are split over 5 days and morning afternoon sessions. So 2 hours per morning and 2 afternoon. Therefore it may be possible to split the hours between tutors or give all hours to one depending on applicants circs/locality/experience in ASD etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Teach 4 foreign students in your home. From Wednesday 31st October till Monday 05th November. Mornings in your home and afternoon activities arranged for you to take the students on cultural outings.Must live in the Dunlaoghaire to Bray area. Student teachers welcome to reply. PM me for more details.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Hi guys,

A bit of an unusual "job". A good friend of mine owns and runs a beautiful lodge on the shores of Lake Malawi and is currently looking for a volunteer teacher to teach a class of 10 5/6 year olds.

The hours are 8-12 and you will get free food and accommodation at the lodge. This is a beautiful part of the world and I will completely vouch for this place. If you want to PM me I can send you the owners email address and a link to the lodge's website to have a look

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

Immediate start. Pm if interested. North Westmeath

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭pandoraj09

Hi. I'm looking for someone who can teach Spanish and Irish for the 2 weeks of the Orals ie the first 2 weeks after Easter. Possibility of more work also. Mixed school in South Dublin. Please PM me for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Feeded

Home Economics position in north Cork post-primary school -available until June 2018.

Please PM for more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭compgeek

Large mixed School in West Dublin has:

Hours in Music (till June - due to secondment)
    Hours in Maths
    Geography (JC) Maternity Leave, arising in the near future

If interested in any of the above, please PM me.

Thanks, CompGeek.

Advertisement