Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fightin'

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Rhamiel

Who's up for throwin' a few shhlaps Stephens night??

I blame power rangers for my inclination towards fighting :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Been involved in one or two, have broken up countless rows, and see the same old crap all the time. All it takes is for one guy to bang his head off the footpath or windowsill and **** becomes real. People don't understand this unfortunately.

If you want to fight, man up and enter the ring tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

ardinn wrote: »
    I really should get into MA or something. People need release.

On the other hand nowadays its just way too dangerous - I have been glassed before and the guy tried to stab me with what glass he had left in his hand.

With Knives and everthing theres alot to be said for sprinting as fast as you can - and every young fella in the country is training for UFC, I think half the scumbags in the country would not really care if they killed you.

More like every scumbag.

All the small fellas carry knives and are good with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Once when I was a young lad, went to judo throw the guy but slipped and came down on his leg. He RAN off crying saying I broke his leg. :pac: I well deserved victory so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

If you have been in over 10 fights since school, chances are (with a small number of exceptions) you're a significant contributor when it comes to altercations.

Congratulations, you're a knacker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

I've been in a few fights, they're always one sided, my wife still doesn't learn her lesson after them though :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Wha r u bleerin starin ah jungfella...Ah fighting , when I was younger I was always at it. Been years since I've been in one now couldn't be bothered unless there was a real reason to hit someone (And to be fair it's stupid to say nobody ever needs a smack) I wouldn't...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I had my ass handed to me once, does that count?

Advertisement