Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Gavlin on the Late Late.

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

State of him in NY, his chest hanging out of the tshirt and big fat @rse squeezed into the skinny jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

amdublin wrote: »
    State of him in NY, his chest hanging out of the tshirt and big fat @rse squeezed into the skinny jeans.
    I was embarassed for him when I saw that. He looked like he was out to earn some rent.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I was embarassed for him when I saw that. He looked like he was out to earn some rent.

Yes true :(

Is he a bit simples do you think?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I'm afraid we're going to have to leave it at that on this particular celebrity(?) bash thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement