Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Gavlin on the Late Late.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Typical witless Kerryman. Trying to outshine the Limerick guys, and making a tit of himself in the process.

In rural Ireland, the parish/county rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭LarrytheLantern

sorry, CORRECTION
    PAUL GALVIN.

still was woefully embarrassin though.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Wha?

Ah now I remember about the duster incident...:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Common as...

Nice one, hope Paul logs on and sees a Peter Gavlin tread started in his name :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

sorry, CORRECTION
    PAUL GALVIN.

still was woefully embarrassin though.:o

The Peter thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

worst interview ever on Late Late?

shockingly bad

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Please don't remind me of that!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

It's ok if she was good looking.
    We called her Supergran... enough said

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

Nice one, hope Paul logs on and sees a Peter Gavlin tread started in his name :D

I hope a Peter Gavlin logs on and sees it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

worst interview ever on Late Late?

shockingly bad

:o
    I did feel bad for the people just watching to see did they win the competition.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

delaad wrote: »
    Typical witless Kerryman. Trying to outshine a pair of Limerick idiots with plastic bags over their heads, and making a tit of himself in the process. Oh wait a minute thats 3 tits.

In rural Ireland, the parish/county rules.

I did feel bad for the people just watching to see did they win the competition.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Who is Peter Galvin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gee bush

used to teach in my school when i was there.... very short temper lost the plot regularly.... very easy to wind up. if only i knew about the fashion stuff back then, ahh the missed oppurtunities! belonged in f'n UFC not teaching..... lots of buddys i went to school have deep f'n hatred for the fella to this day over is carry on lyk...... buachaill dana agus langer mor! oh ya the interview was rubbish too! ;-) UP CORK!!!

gee bush wrote: »
    used to teach in my school when i was there.... very short temper lost the plot regularly.... very easy to wind up. if only i knew about the fashion stuff back then, ahh the missed oppurtunities! belonged in f'n UFC not teaching..... lots of buddys i went to school have deep f'n hatred for the fella to this day over is carry on lyk...... buachaill dana agus langer mor! oh ya the interview was rubbish too! ;-) UP CORK!!!

congrats on popping your cherry! :)

Up the Dubs! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gee bush

congrats on popping your cherry! :)

Up the Dubs! :pac:

some serious cherry popage bni!! :cool:
    Suas Corcaigh ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Naughty, ye going on santas naughty list!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Whats with all the negative crap? The guy was thinking out loud and talking about his ideas/ambitions. Fair play to him!

Kick out the petty knockers! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

lot on the LLS show thread as well. funnier though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Whats with all the negative crap? The guy was thinking out loud and talking about his ideas/ambitions. Fair play to him!

thing is, he came across as being a ****ing idiot lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

The guy was thinking out loud and talking about his ideas/ambitions.

A bit like rainman.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Bogsnorkler

I'm sorry, I need to correct you there OP! He is Paul Galvin! I'm from Kerry the Kingdom but at least get his name right! I like a bit of gaa myself! Eric Cantona you must be referring to someone from the Cork team....shall not mention the name...zip!

A Line in fashion might be on the cards! :)

SO SAD. POOR AULD PAUL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

johnn wrote: »
    Who is Peter Galvin?
    He was one of the sickening self-obsessed tools on the Late Late Show who delayed me learning I didn't win €15 grand; the other was Turbidity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I liked his red socks and how they matched his handkerchief, subtle - but yet very effective.

Still looks like he bought his whole outfit for €12 in the Mrs Quinn Charity Shop though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I took it the other way actually. Tubridy was giving a woeful interview, talking to a sportsman about fashion! I was looking at it thinkin "WTF is Tubs asking him this ****e for??". Did he even ask him why he had a camera following him around New York?? Hah and "so tell us about this reminder on your phone?". Well done Tubridy. Top notch stuff there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

mikom wrote: »
    A bit like rainman.

No, more a big bit like a very accomplished GAA footballer and not some long grass piss artist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I took it the other way actually. Tubridy was giving a woeful interview, talking to a sportsman about fashion!

yeah Tubridy was awful... shows him a clip of himself getting sent off... followed by copious loaded questions ... (paraphrased synopsis)... "so you're a footballer, and you like clothes, why ... why would a footballer like clothes.. that's really odd .. explain that to me"...

I thought the Juliette Binnoche interview would be his worst of the season, but he's managed to surpass himself.. RTE, please get a proper presenter..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Peter Gavlin

Why do you guys hate me?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

What subjects did he teach?

He came across as very nervous to me and I think he may have been getting a bit pissed off with Tubridy over the constant questioning on his interest in fashion.

Not sure I like tha "typical witless Kerryman" comment. We Kingdomers have a lot of traits that could be accurately attributed to us in general terms but being devoid of wit is not one of them. We tend to be good at the old verbiage. He doesn't seem so typical to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Gigiwagga

yeah Tubridy was awful... shows him a clip of himself getting sent off... followed by copious loaded questions ... (paraphrased synopsis)... "so you're a footballer, and you like clothes, why ... why would a footballer like clothes.. that's really odd .. explain that to me"...

I thought the Juliette Binnoche interview would be his worst of the season, but he's managed to surpass himself.. RTE, please get a proper presenter..

What he said!! poxy presenter, and he knows it himself now. At one stage he thought he could do it but obviously he can't. In fact seemed strangely flustered, any connection to th'other Ryan?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement