Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is that weirdo a Boardsie...?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I dont like it

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Fittle wrote: »
    I'm not kiddin...he looked like yer man off little britian....

I have images of all you Ah'ers being cool, kinda nerdy guys...

Ya see those two just don't mix - cool & nerdy. That's a bit like saying an intelligent politician or a selfless banker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Ahhhh wait now ..hang on OP ..yeah that would be yer man ..whatisname .....
    YOU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I was in town at lunch and saw this really weird lukin fella - he was about 50 with (too short) tracksuit bottoms and shoes and socks - a yellow tanktop (with nothing underneath) and a brown jacket, about 6ft four and bald - my initial thoughts were that he lives in a basement bedsit alone:(

Then I thought is that weirdo a boardsie? Like what if he's one of you Ah-ers? In his basement with his brown jacket on.....I'm not sure I'd wanna post here anymore...

Cool story bro......

So after all the overtime I did this week I was out doing my laundry. Of course almost all my clothes being dirty, I had to wear my trackies and that dodgy yellow tanktop and brown jacket I used at last halloween when I dressed up as that lad from tv. Anyhow I went out to grab and sandwich and as I was wanderin along I saw this woman just staring at me - looking me up and down and me clothes and everything. Gaping mouth like a dead fish on dealiest catch. Anyhow it hit me then - what if this nutjob was a boardsie ? I mean are these the kinda judgemental gawking folk you all are on here ?......not sure I wanna post here anymore.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I was in town at lunch and saw this really weird lukin fella - he was about 50 with (too short) tracksuit bottoms and shoes and socks - a yellow tanktop (with nothing underneath) and a brown jacket, about 6ft four and bald - my initial thoughts were that he lives in a basement bedsit alone:(

Then I thought is that weirdo a boardsie? Like what if he's one of you Ah-ers? In his basement with his brown jacket on.....I'm not sure I'd wanna post here anymore...
    Fair fuks to him for not giving a sh1t about how he looks and the inevitable judging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Fittle, you should change your name to Fickle...

Originally Posted by Fittle

Then I thought is that weirdo a boardsie? Like what if he's one of you Ah-ers?
    Posting even once makes you a AH-er .You just found your home

In his basement with his brown jacket on.....I'm not sure I'd wanna post here anymore

AH is a revolving door , like a pub crawl people pop in , pop out ....depends on the mood and it's not like the place is going to be sold to the highest bidder ..not for a few years yet anyhows .

Puke .....(excuse me AH-ers )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

When I was a kid, my Grandad - who is now deceased - used to take me up into the attic of his house.

When we got there, he would open a big wooden chest... and in that chest, there was a mermaid.

He'd make me have sex with the mermaid for his own sexual gratification.

Years after he had passed away, I returned to his house & went up into the attic and opened the chest.

In it, was the body of a dead monkey with it's legs sown together.

You remind me of that monkey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Latchy wrote: »
    Puke .....(excuse me AH-ers )

Hell no need for apologies - thats considered polite around here.

Don't mind if i do myself....

...puke.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

When I was a kid, my Grandad - who is now deceased - used to take me up into the attic of his house.

When we got there, he would open a big wooden chest... and in that chest, there was a mermaid.

He'd make me have sex with the mermaid for his own sexual gratification.

Years after he had passed away, I returned to his house & went up into the attic and opened the chest.

In it, was the body of a dead monkey with it's legs sown together.

You remind me of that monkey.

Please say you at least had it stuffed.

• Advertisement

Please say you at least had it stuffed.

I stuffed it enough for years while it was alive.

Hell no need for apologies - thats considered polite around here.

Don't mind if i do myself....

...puke.....

Indeed why puke alone when ..anyhows you would think after 16,000 odd posts I would remember ..ah that's the beauty of AH ......hic

/ remembers to post's off subscriptions to private forums
    :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭RainbowRose81

Well, its normal and usual to see strange looking people in dublin city centre. Since i moved to dublin three years ago i have never seen as many strange looking people in all my life as i do here on a daily basis. I think you should really get out more. I don't understand why you assume and judge people who live alone or in bedsits are strange people?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭RainbowRose81

Ahem. I would be one of them.

What does 'ahem' mean. Do you have a cold or cough? I don't understand why people sniff and cough when they don't have a cold or don't need to it. I notice when your walking past some people they sniff or cough, what's that all about... its abnormal

I don't understand why you assume and judge people who live alone or in bedsits are strange people?

Someone lives alone in a bedsit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

(too short) tracksuit bottoms and shoes and socks - a yellow tanktop (with nothing underneath) and a brown jacket, about 6ft four and bald -
    QUOTE]

What was wrong with that outfit? Did it make my bum look big?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    What was wrong with that outfit? Did it make my bum look big?

Big is not the word for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Big is not the word for it.
    Lost your thesaurus again star? Anyway, I know you love it large:P

Originally Posted by RainbowRose81
    I don't understand why you assume and judge people who live alone or in bedsits are strange people?

Indeed ....fcuk no , like the acorn waiting to sprout , the foundations and dynamics of society are to be found in people who have at one or other time lived in bedsits ....( even if the landlord was/ is from Offaly) jasusssssssssss ! .

The dream give or take a few years, is on the horizon ......as long as you got your bank credentials / mortage it in order :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

you should have shouted hi terry

• Advertisement
Advertisement