Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How happy are you?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

im happy because im in love.I work in a charity shop and dont get paid but im really happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

A few months ago I was 7 or 8.
    Now I'm 2 or 3.

The past two months have pretty much sucked. But tomorrow I could be 10. Or 1.

Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

My feet are pretty bloody cold and that makes me a little bit sad, but otherwise, I'm fine! :) Like an 8 or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Let's see:
    • I'm alive and well
    • I have a GF
    • I have full-time job that I actually enjoy...............but it's voluntary so no pay but that don't matter as long as I still get me social.
    • I've got no worries, litteraly nothing to bother me with.
    Hmmm, I'd say things are going pretty damn well this year. A nice contrast to the misery that was 2009.

Plus it's a Friday which means my annual purchase of an 8-pack of beer and a footlong Subway for another week done. :D

*skips off into the distance*

"Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Skimble Skamble

Like a twix and a cup of tea

It's amazing.. Use the twix as a straw?!

Good 8 now at the thought of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

9/10 at the minute. Love my job, have a wonderful wife, nice house. I am fit and healthy, and generally in a good mood most days (I put that down to running most mornings. :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mercy Seat

Despite a bad bout of depression recently, I'm on my way back up now and would put myself at a 6 on that scale - could be better but I'm still happy. Just trying to work out some sort of direction in life at the moment. When I actually have something to work towards and have some sort of feeling of purpose or something, I'll definitely feel happier and more stable with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I'm happy!! Clean house, full belly and in bed on boards, what more can I ask for?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I'm really happy :D My life couldn't be going any better!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭sonic85

meh. have a car and a roof over my head but lately material goods have lost most of their sheen. 3/4 at the mo for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭dvet

"happiness is having someone to love, having something to do, and having something to look forward to."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

best year of my life so far. only thing that makes me sad is remembering that transition year is nearly halfway through.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 joconnor59

HAPPINESS IS A BY-PRODUCT OF CONTENTMENT !!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

im a pretty happy guy:D , some things i have wanted to work out havent but something better has always happened afterwards for me im one lucky son of a bitch , cant complain i never wake up sad can honelstly say ive never once been depressed in my entire life, im just a generally cheery happy person , have great friends and family , good job ,nice car , great girlfriend and life is generally Good :D

Now if only i could get rid of the beer belly it would be perfect :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I'll have to say I'm at a 6 right now.
    And that's because I'm lately going through a bit of a slump. Wasting time on the internet all day, doing little or no useful/productive work. Got exams in 3 weeks time and haven't even started studying for them.

But its all gonna change soon. Very soon. Infact from this weekend onwards. Can't afford to put off studying for the exams anymore. And also as I've made the ridiculous decision to take part in the Dublin marathon next summer, I'm also gonna start training for it regularly. Also gonna have an interesting time next year. Lots of studying, a big exam and a very big exam which I've absolutely gotta do well in if I wanna have any good chance of getting a decent job in the future. Gotta become very active for all of this. Next summer might just be the fittest and most efficient I've ever been all my life!!

Surely things can only get better from here!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Depressed a lot of the time, sniffing a lot of cocaine to alievate it. I hope the habit doesn't get out of hand. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

This thread reminded me that I forgot to take my happy pills today :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

I'm happy!! Clean house, full belly and in bed on boards, what more can I ask for?!

the wife to suck your dqueaky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

This thread reminded me that I forgot to take my happy pills today :o
    Do they actually work?

• Advertisement

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    Do they actually work?

Tis a complicated answer!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Tis a complicated answer!
    im very haopy thankyou

brummytom wrote: »
    im very haopy thankyou

I wonder what your secret to happiness could be?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I'll go for a 7. I have no job and no money, but things could be a lot worse and me complaining does nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'll put myself as a meh 4 .. No serious reason to be unhappy or happy... drifting ... nothing necessarily positive happening for me at the moment... I started at 1...

BUT started thinking then and :

from 1.. I was talking to my friend who's missus lost a child (would have been their first) and had to have her womb removed... :(

from 2..I thought of my friend who's missus left him and took his child and house.. :(

from 3... I saw Colm Murray on the LLS, who has Motor Neuron Disease, a crippling, debilitating, degenerative disease... :(

So I'm a four by the fact that I'd reckon I'm a level ahead of those less fortunate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Common as...

Im a 3 "don't really like it here" and i gotta say sometimes i meet a genuine 4 but I reckon most people I know are 3.

Advertisement