Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bevery Cooper-Flynn quitting politics

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I'm NOT happy to fund it.

RTE should have bankrupted her. She would then have lost her seat. If that would have stopped her pension then I'd be really mad

Not happy to fund it here either, or any other of the overpaid incompetent gob****es. I think a 50K cap on all public pensions would be generous enough,and a stop to multi pensions. Wonder if our new overlords in the IMF would enforce something like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

I'm NOT happy to fund it.

RTE should have bankrupted her. She would then have lost her seat. If that would have stopped her pension then I'd be really mad

Absolutely. Instead, they accepted a settlement from her of €1.25 million (isn't it great the way a mere TD can come up with such money?), leaving the Irish taxpayer to pay the remaining €1.5 million. What's the betting that Bertie Ahern intervened and told RTÉ that the Fianna Fáil government would give RTÉ back the money if they helped Flynn out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

I've had her.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I've had her.

Sorry to hear that, hope you recover sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

orourkeda wrote: »
    Good Riddance.

Her 9 lives are running out

Great she's gone and hopefully never seen again, but the worrying thing is what will the former local Bev Flynn gob****e voters do next? :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement