Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are women more bisexual than men?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

To some extent ya, like some girls start to fancy boys first then girls but leave it at that! While guys to be honest some can be more bi than gay though. That's entirely my own view point on it. Guys that are quiet hetero can fancy both girls and boys too! Guys that are gay well they won't kiss a girl would they but they'd kiss a guy! Most girls whether straight or bi or lesbian are more than likely all have kissed a guy at some point even if they kissed a girl!

ha?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Bisexual women are more bisexual than heterosexual or homosexual men. Bisexual men are more bisexual than heterosexual or homosexual women. Bisexual women are equally as bisexual as bisexual men.

I hope that helps.

Couldn't have put it better meself!
    Dudess wrote: »
    I'm attracted to masculinity. Obviously I've no qualms about hugging etc my female friends and I enjoy looking at pictures of women in the sense of "Oh she looks fab"... but the idea of getting intimate with a woman does absolutely nothing for me.

Dudess, you've just brokem my heart!:(
    /lower lip quivering, eyes welling up...

Bisexual is not the same as homosexual or heterosexual. It doesn't mean that you're gay but a little bit straight, or straight but a little bit gay. It doesn't mean you are incapable of monogamy.

Are there more openly bisexual women than men? I don't know. It's a bit of a fantasy for blokes, so probably more acceptable for women, but that fantasy doesn't reflect the reality. I think alot of straight women would have a problem getting into a relationship with a bisexual man.

I find it is misunderstood and mistrusted. I get gay people telling me I'm straight and straight people telling me I'm gay :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

ha?

What? You might need to ask katy perry the same thing...I kissed a girl and I like it....

What haaaaa?:confused:

Advertisement