Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will be on Boards on Christmas Day?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Degag wrote: »
    Definately. Christmas Day, once the dinner is ate, is one boring cunt of a day.

thank god for big families!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Nope - I'll be in South Africa, the land that internet and Christmas forgot (my in-laws are Hindus with a dial-up connection:eek:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I more than likely will. Christmas is usually a bit boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Well, boards or BBC since it'd be nice to get word pc anything major happening as it happens rather than sometime in the need year as it would be with rte

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Yeah more than likely that evening, was on last year. lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Timistry

Chalk it down. A few drunk posts here and there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Probably everyone... Christmas is so boring. After the pressies are open, the din dins are eaten you have 3 choices:

1. Watch the "traditional" christmas movie they have on every year
    2. See how many rolled up roses wrappers you can throw into your dad/grandad's open & snoring mouth
    3. Go on boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Yous be all delighted to know i be here,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

I would like to apologise warn you in advance for my posts on Christmas Day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

I *may* be here, depends on whether or not i can get to use my phone! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I may pop on after I've done my study of the following days racing on the Racing Post website............

.........and had a few 'pedals' on redtube :pac:
    Well you have to work off the dinner somehow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

if i do log on you wont know it. i plan on being drunk and like every other time i've been drunk and on boards i've wrote a post, re-read it, re-wrote it, re-read it and deleted it cause i'm either making no sense, am not funny or my spelling is dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ghetto Cornetto

I'll be in work, so naturally I'll be lurking here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I be away on holidays and won't have access to computer! If I were at home I be on the internetz but wouldn't be on boards....a bit sad but even though its a holy day shouldn't matter whether people are on boards or not that day...its just a day like anyother but different all the same! Would you do things any different if it were st patricks day...I guess not! It doesn't matter what day of the year it is you can go on boards/online when ever! Obviously not during Christmas dinner of course! lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Why not. It's a long day and can get a little boring at times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Copper23

If someone has so many neighbours and family members who all want to see them and have them come over to their's and all that, where would they even fit time in for bloody boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Copper23 wrote: »
    If someone has so many neighbours and family members who all want to see them and have them come over to their's and all that, where would they even fit time in for bloody boards?

You don't make time for Boards... Boards makes time for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

You don't make time for Boards... Boards makes time for you!
    In soviet russia..... ah feck it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

I'll be hungover, so more than likely ill be on boards to complain about it. Also my relatives coming over for xmas dinner, i'll be complaining about those f***ers too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

I finally got my own back for Christmas shopping. I took my girlfriend into 8 different pubs without a drink, and then went back into the first one and bought a pint.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭whatsamsn

I think everyone who regularly vistis boards.ie will be on christmas day :D

In fact i'd reckon their would be more users on the day than your average Saturday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Ill be on a few times over the day.

Advertisement