Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will be on Boards on Christmas Day?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

KeithM89 wrote: »
    I think a better question is, will there be any mods on on xmas day?...:p
    There'll be more mods than users!

They've got nowhere else to go...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I think i was here last Christmas, and more than likely will be on this one too. Anything to get away from my family for a while..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I think I can for sure that boredom will drive me here at some stage, it usually does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Maybe early that morning before I head to my parents but not sure after that, having dinner and then some drinks but 'some' could turn into 'lots' :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Elevator wrote: »
    i will

im feeling extra removed from everyone around me right now so I plan on avoiding the world this christmas and just be on me own
    A My Chemical Romance CD for your stocking it is...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

I'd say I will.. Drunk, but I will..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Will I use the internet on Christmas day? Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'll pop in for a while no doubt, after I play with my toys of course! :D:D:D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i'm working, so thats a yes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I may log on, but only if I can get all of my family's blood off my hands.

Wouldn't want to stain the keyboard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Not on boards probably.

I hope to be all over a bird other than a turkey or other ornithological creatures

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Steodonn

All be in the house with all my family catching up. Everyone be chatting away being merry

So of course I'll be on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭tudlytops

Me, it will just be another day and will probably be snowed in anyway....

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The hunt for shills and spammers doesn't stop just because it's Christmas, so naturally there will be admins here ensuring that the Christmas Boards experience is a pleasant one for all. Except the shills and spammers that is. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

I'll be on here.

Most likely consuming a turkey sandwich and a pint of Guinness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

It's easy to be on boards these days with m.boards. wipe out the phone and you can be on boards rather then watching some Xmas poop on tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Redtube might come in handy.

**** off some turkey by choking my turkey

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Zaph wrote: »
    The hunt for shills and spammers doesn't stop just because it's Christmas, so naturally there will be admins here ensuring that the Christmas Boards experience is a pleasant one for all. Except the shills and spammers that is. :cool:

No doubt you get extra portions of coke and hookers for logging on that day sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

orourkeda wrote: »
    Redtube might come in handy.

**** off some turkey by choking my turkey

Enjoyable, well-thought out posts as always.

I'll probably be on here midnight, listening out for Santy!! :D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

I probably will after Christmas dinner

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I will be posting christmas eve, christmas day, and stephens day...

... From work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I have to make Christmas dinner because my Mother (the actual chef!) is working. Will be great cooking turkey and ham when I don't even eat the bloody stuff :rolleyes: Oh well. Think I'll be on boards when everyone is eating dinner, ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Yep,usually go solo on Christmas Day so will come on here to be slightly less bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yep,usually go solo on Christmas Day so will come on here to be slightly less bored.

You can't do that! Come to my house!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

If last winter is anything to go by, I'll be spending about 8 hours a day on Boards this festive season...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

You can't do that! Come to my house!

Thanks but I dont tend to be in a very Christmassy state of mind and so just find it best to steer clear of people! No point in ruining someone else's day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

WTF, Xmas is soon? Shit.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

wtf. of course! where else to brag about the new socks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Depends really, if there is a sufficient volume of snow to keep me occupied I may manage to go without my boards.ie fix for the day.

If on the other hand there isn't enough or any snow at all, I'll be in the weather forum asking why and moaning about it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

Definately. Christmas Day, once the dinner is ate, is one boring cunt of a day.

Advertisement