Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring 2011 outlook

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Glorious out there right now, real early morning in summer vibe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

In my opinion spring begins after the equinox which was on Sunday.
    What a relief - no more looking at FI charts for easterlies/northerlies that you know will never arrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

This damn snow is killing me, will it ever melt :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭patneve2

Could be an early taste of summer next week with warm uppers spreading over Ireland from the South. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

patneve2 wrote: »
    Could be an early taste of summer next week with warm uppers spreading over Ireland from the South. Fingers crossed.

I was considering starting a thread on that. Next tues/weds/thurs could possibly see the temps touch 20c. A new thread would surely be the kiss of death though, so i'll just wait, watch and hope for a few more days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That GFS has changed markedly in the last 24 hours, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Still looking like a nice warm up next week after an initial cool down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭patneve2

Was interesting to see places like Valentia record the highest temps in the last 'warm spell' (1-2 weeks ago). Slight foehn effect from the Macgillycuddy reeks?? (winds were easterly)

Advertisement