Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making Money Online

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Lads blog comments are not relevant for SEO, they are rel="nofollow" links so there is no google juice passed. Now if you post an interesting comment you might get some traffic visitors who might convert to sales but this isn't seo.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 magnetman88

Some great info here. I have always liked the idea of doing this. Here is a question which I hope doesn't sound stupid. For those who are creating these niche sites - Are you creating the websites yourself or paying someone to do it yourself??

I haven't a clue on how to develop a website but I found a website called yola.com, basically with premium membership you get a custom domain and can create your own website (drop and click sort of thing). I was thinking of using this site to create my own website to generate passive income. As I would be doing this alone I wouldn't be able to afford to pay someone to create a site for me, would a site like this work for me??

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

magnetman,

I would be very careful before paying out for a premium membership. I started off with a couple of Blogger blogs (free) but now have a couple of sites that I built using Wordpress.

Bought my own domain names (.info $2.99/.com $8.99 - Namecheap) and have hosting with Bluehost where I keep adding domains for free - so after initial set up fee (can't remember what it was - it's on hubby's emails!) extra domains can be added FOC.

Installed Wordpress onto the domains, picked a theme and started creating and tweaking, until I think I have it right!

I found this site http://www.warriorforum.com where you can get great help. Costs nothing to register but the information on there is priceless.

I have to be honest and say that internet marketing isn't for the faint-hearted and it's not a get-rich-quick scheme, but I'm hoping that if I keep plugging away at it eventually I'll get a few pennies out of it :D

If I can give you any more help, just give me a shout. Nothing too technical mind, I'm fairly new to this myself!

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vikashmundaa

gar32 wrote: »
    Fools gold be careful :)
    Earning online is legitimate there are many folks making thousands of dollars online.

Advertisement