Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unionists object to 'Republican Rudolph' !!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

fionnsda wrote: »
    Its close enough for that lot :rolleyes:

Italians, Fenians...they're all papists at the end of the day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Bit of a non story really.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Bit of a non story really.

Well it would have been, if some silly little bigots hadnt got their colourblind knickers in a twist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Biggins wrote: »
    LOL
    Someone calling themselves "PatsytheNazi" posting about something offensive! :pac:
    Its a strange world we live in. :D

Ulster Says NEIN!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Have a read at what the bigoted little shiite has to say about a possible visit to the 6 counties from the pope.

http://ianmccrea.com/sec07/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=372&Itemid=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Rudolph the Green-nosed reindeer,
    Had a very Fenian nose,
    And if you ever saw it,
    You would even say it glows.

All of the other reindeer,
    Used to laugh and call him names;
    They never let poor Rudolph,
    Play in any Gaelic games.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve,

Gerry came to say,
    Rudolph with your nose so bright,
    Won't you come on a knee-capping tonight.

Then how the reindeer feared him,

Especially the one named Pais-ley,
    Rudolph the Green-Nosed Reindeer,
    Could finally play with his Hur-r-ley.

hehe. Who says the Irish are no longer a nation of poets! Dáibhí Ó Bruadair himself would be proud of you, OutlawPete.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Gucky wrote: »
    Have a read at what the bigoted little shiite has to say about a possible visit to the 6 counties from the pope.

http://ianmccrea.com/sec07/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=372&Itemid=1

Haha brilliant. I love the fact that the abuse scandal is his second most important reason for opposing the visit, right behind the pope being the anti-christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

and yet orange marches are allowed to go ahead every year..

the nationalists try to put and italian flag on a reindeer and it causes objections within the unionist community...

jesus talk about a fair society

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Christ unionists really are a spiteful bunch arent they?

Always deeply offended by the slightest hint of the republic of ireland or irish culture. It would really help things in NI if they'd grow up a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Gucky wrote: »

The pope is a big C word. I don't want him to come to Northern Ireland either. Involved in disgraceful cover ups.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

There is only one word for all this.... Clown....

KeithAFC wrote: »
    The pope is a big C word. I don't want him to come to Northern Ireland either. Involved in disgraceful cover ups.

A big Catholic? Because that is the main reason unionists dont want him to come. The child abuse scandals have nothing to do with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Fenian bastards trying to kill christmas!

What a retard.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Prods offended shocker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

biko wrote: »
    Prods offended shocker

"hard line loyalist" would be more accurate. The DUP brand of thinking, and specifically the McCreas, are not representative of protestantism generally.

Were some posts deleted from this thread?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

dlofnep wrote: »
    Numpties. Anything to whine about. They have absolutely no problem with the thousands of Union Flags scattered across the north, which nationalist may find offensive.

So, typical "look at them over there" response and why NI is a cluster f*ck and always will be.

If people spent as much time looking at themselves as "them over there", problem solved.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Toboldlygo

The Nordies have a bit more to think and worry about tonight. 'Maslow's hierarchy of needs' come to mind!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Rudolph the Green-nosed reindeer,
    Had a very Fenian nose,
    And if you ever saw it,
    You would even say it glows.

All of the other reindeer,
    Used to laugh and call him names;
    They never let poor Rudolph,
    Play in any Gaelic games.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve,

Gerry came to say,
    Rudolph with your nose so bright,
    Won't you come on a knee-capping tonight.

Then how the reindeer feared him,

Especially one called Pais-ley,
    Rudolph the Green-Nosed Reindeer,
    Could finally play with his Hur-r-ley.

Great stuff.
    Should be awarded post of the month! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

While we squabble over Santa who's saving Ulster from sodomy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

seriously not that it matters but i am catholic i went out with protestent girls and catholic girls. do unionists have lower iqs or something to care about this?

no seriously why dont i or most people care about peopls religion?

steddyeddy wrote: »
    seriously not that it matters but i am catholic i went out with protestent girls and catholic girls. do unionists have lower iqs or something to care about this?

Ah but my friend, If NI has taught us anything, it has proven the 'takes two to tango' theory.

ps Tango is not to be construed as the orange drink but as the lusty latin shuffle

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Ah but my friend, If NI has taught us anything, it has proven the 'takes two to tango' theory.

well mate id have to refine that it takes one group to victimize another, the other group to retaliate and the original group to complain when they retaliate!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

While we squabble over Santa who's saving Ulster from sodomy?
    No one, they are too busy alone trying to save water!

Biggins wrote: »
    No one, they are too busy alone trying to save water!

If the sodomites were forced to put their water based lube beyond use perhaps a win / win would be possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

But this sort of ****e comes out the gob of fanatics no matter what religion/nationality they belong to....I remember reading about some hardline unionist calling the Irish "sophisticated machines for turning guinness into urine" several years back, i was in stitches laughing at it. Then you have dickheads who think killing a policeman in Portadown is going to "unite" Ireland...Has any hardline unionist objected to Kermit the Frog yet..Remember the adverts Orange had in Britain "the future is bright, the future is orange, they never put them on billboards in Ulster..

Advertisement