Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fcuking humans

Options
  • 10-12-2010 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

Sister of woman that was savagely killed in wexford last October says the people responsible are "no better than animals".

WTF does that mean? We'd be doing well to be as good as animals.

The world has gone to shit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Good drummer.
    You'd find it hard to get a human better than him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Sister of woman that was savagely killed in wexford last October says the people responsible are "no better than animals".

I thought that when they took Stinger bars away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I agree with ya. I really don't understand this phrase either. In fact, I find it insulting to my dogs who are definitely much more trust worthy, caring and even more intelligent than a few "humans" I've met over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

I completely agree with you

• Advertisement

Is it generally frowned upon to **** anything that isn't human?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

A saying based on the Christian belief that humans are separate from animals in some higher plane of existence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Her death was horrific so I presume her family were upset by that.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I blame this all on facekicker being banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

ScumLord wrote: »
    A saying based on the Christian belief that humans are separate from animals in some higher plane of existence.

That's only cause they don't allow dogs on planes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I blame this all on facekicker being banned.

They can never ban his spirit though - it kicks on.

To be fair, he was reincarnated but pretty much sent on his way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

It's a very simple phrase really. Animals generally aren't as rational or civilised as people. If you think animals are on a level similar or above humans, then perhaps you should be a vegetarian.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

sheesh wrote: »
    I completely agree with you

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

1290735885378.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

When that little scumbag stabbed that polish guy in the head with a screwdriver in dublin a few months ago people were saying, what an animal...
    :rolleyes:
    Its actually a retarded thing to say. Such cowardly acts are not the behaviour of animals in any way, shape or form. Its very much exclusively a human way to end the life of another. Leave 'the animals' out of it. Morons.

Non human animals kill other animals for food or to protect themselves, their young or their territory. No better than animals? We wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

It's... just... an... expression.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

It's... just... an... expression.
    I don't give a ****, it's a stupid phrase, we are animals - so stop using it. We're a lot less civilised than a majority of our fellow animals anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Nailz wrote: »
    I don't give a ****, it's a stupid phrase, we are animals - so stop using it. We're a lot less civilised than a majority of our fellow animals anyway.

Yes, the anger in your post makes that rather clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Wasps-
    They love to get in your face, really annoy you and then attack you for no reason.
    The wasp is very human if you think about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Wasps only attack if provocked, they are in your face outta interest, dont move and they will be on their mery way.

Humans on the other hand are scum, i'm so glad i a wasp....

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Well its just an expression we are animals when you examine it our morals are no different.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Do you reckon other animals have a similar saying like if two dogs a scrapping and others looking on do they say to each other
    "Jeez, there no better than humans, look at the stupid feckers "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

I thought that when they took Stinger bars away.

You can still get stinger bars. Rip the fillings out of you but worth the risk

• Registered Users Posts: 23,984 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

OutlawPete wrote: »
    That's only cause they don't allow dogs on planes.

You've obviously never seen the aerial dog-fights on the Discovery Channel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

hate that phrase, so stupid. humans are the most sick, twisted animal there is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I hate that phrase. Non-human animals have no malice. They kill for food. They fight to defend their territory or to win the affections of a mate. They don't go around killing each other for the hell of it.

If a group of crows see another crow lying dead or injured they go crazy with grief. If there was a dead or injured human lying in the middle of the street most people would film it on their mobile phones and upload the video to youtube.

I get along better with animals than with humans.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,647 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

Its an expression born of the arrogance of our species - the facts are that this planet has never seen a more dangerious species then mankind, the fact that we have single-handly increased the natural extinction rate of other species many thousands of times is evidence enough for that:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

raah! wrote: »
    It's a very simple phrase really. Animals generally aren't as rational or civilised as people. If you think animals are on a level similar or above humans, then perhaps you should be a vegetarian.

humans are the only species to kill another of it's species for enjoyment or principle,to be honest when it comes to life,animals are far more civilised.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Holybejaysus

I think the correct term for these 'people' is Untermensch, or Sub Humans. They fill the void between the Gorilla and Man. They're not strictly an animal as such......but they certainly don't qualify as human either, no matter how low you set the bar.

Advertisement