Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could you be with her...

Options
  • 10-12-2010 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

Now I'm very open minded but I don't think I could be with a girl who is missing a leg or an arm. The reason I says this is because I was swimming in Sharm El Sheikh only 2 weeks ago before the attacks, in the same water just a few kilometres north. If my girlfriend got her leg bitten off the first thing that would come to my head is... love making is going to get a little bit more difficult, not physically but mentally.

Now if you were with a girl who has turned all Heather Mills and wants you in bed, would you do it? She undresses herself and then removes her wooden leg and then gentle caressess your balls with her stump...:eek::eek::eek: AH nasty!

Like what would you do, would you have to involve the stump in the love making... i dont know :confused:

So AH could you be with or even stay with a girl who loses an arm or a leg?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Now I'm very open minded but I don't think I could be with a girl who is missing a leg or an arm. The reason I says this is because I was swimming in Sharm El Sheikh only 2 weeks ago before the attacks, in the same water just a few kilometres north. If my girlfriend got her leg bitten off the first thing that would come to my head is... love making is going to get a little bit more difficult, not physically but mentally.

Now if you were with a girl who has turned all Heather Mills and wants you in bed, would you do it? She undresses herself and then removes her wooden leg and then gentle caressess your balls with her stump...:eek::eek::eek: AH nasty!

Like what would you do, would you have to involve the stump in the love making... i dont know :confused:

Heather Mills, she landed on her foot!
    The first year her and sir Paul McCartney were married, he bought her a plane for christmas!

(she used immac on the other leg)

Badoom!

Oh I get it... the jokes in your username ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Love making? hahahahahahaha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

Foot fetish much??

or is that stump fetish now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

I had a mate who was seeing a girl with a stump below her knee

she turned out to be a complete psycho and on a couple of occasions had to have her leg removed after going all mental on the drink! it was a truely shocking sight to see a woman gone nuts and dragging herself across the room to try and strangle my mate

we all went our seperate ways after that

back on track I dont know how I'd react to sleeping with a disabled girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Be handy for the lazy man in us,

one less leg to spread at cuddle time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Of course. They're just like everyone else and I have no doubt that if I did go out with a girl who was missing a leg that we'd be very hoppy together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Do people here just look at their username and make up these threads or do they make their username with the intention of starting a funny thread? I can't see myself getting much out of my name...

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jennytightlips

pmsl op uve made my day! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Elevator wrote: »
    I had a mate who was seeing a girl with a stump below her knee

she turned out to be a complete psycho and on a couple of occasions had to have her leg removed after going all mental on the drink! it was a truely shocking sight to see a woman gone nuts and dragging herself across the room to try and strangle my mate

we all went our seperate ways after that

back on track I dont know how I'd react to sleeping with a disabled girl
    how you'd react? what, did it happen by accident?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

pmsl op uve made my day! :D
    your username is very provocative...i want to have sex with it.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

ji55 on it, then make her mop it up

• Registered Users Posts: 23,984 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Perhaps a girl wouldn't want to be with you unless they were legless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

Of course. They're just like everyone else and I have no doubt that if I did go out with a girl who was missing a leg that we'd be very hoppy together.

i rarely lol, but i lol'd so bad here my colleague asked why i'd tea coming out my nose. top work frada top work

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Well, I'm stumped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭chiefbrody1974

Just my two cents,

I understand the question you pose and the possible dilema a person could face in such a situation. I have often wondered how Id cope if my girlfriend were hurt in an accident or something, paralysis and all that, doesnt bare thinking about. but a bit more compassion and tact mate for fcuk sake, there's funny and there's "hi everyone, I'm trying to be the irish frankie boyle". Im all for comic relief and that but comments such as "Loike what would you do, would you have to involve the stump in the love making... i dont know :confused:" is just trying too hard to sound funny!!

Wouldn't any woman feel just as awkward or deflated having been presented with your flute??? what you expect them to do with that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

So its ok for you to have fakearms, but not her?

Supposed someone needs to be able to open jars.

Wouldn't bother me to be honest, plenty of absolute cnuts out there with all of their limbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭loca

RoverJames wrote: »
    Wouldn't bother me to be honest, plenty of absolute cnuts out there with all of their limbs.

Soooooo true!! I particularly liked the comment that a girl would have to be legless to be with you back a few!!! Made me chuckle out loud in the office!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

I would break it off straight away.

Pleanty of fully intact girls out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Just my two cents,

I understand the question you pose and the possible dilema a person could face in such a situation. I have often wondered how Id cope if my girlfriend were hurt in an accident or something, paralysis and all that, doesnt bare thinking about. but a bit more compassion and tact mate for fcuk sake, there's funny and there's "hi everyone, I'm trying to be the irish frankie boyle". Im all for comic relief and that but comments such as "Loike what would you do, would you have to involve the stump in the love making... i dont know :confused:" is just trying too hard to sound funny!!

Wouldn't any woman feel just as awkward or deflated having been presented with your flute??? what you expect them to do with that!!

You can stick your two cents up your "all high and mighty" arsehole!
    Well jesus I am sorry there Mother Teresa that my question upset you but I happen to know that I am in fact a very funny individual, here I'll give ye a taste... oh too late, already gave a taste to YORE MA! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭loca

Ever have those moments when you think "Jesus... there really is someone for everyone"!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Would the one-legged ladies have to have a fetish for mongos though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

You can stick your two cents up your "all high and mighty" arsehole!
    Well jesus I am sorry there Mother Teresa that my question upset you but I happen to know that I am in fact a very funny individual, here I'll give ye a taste... oh too late, already gave a taste to YORE MA! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

I'm not sure you're making the best case for yourself here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I happen to know that I am in fact a very funny individual, here I'll give ye a taste... oh too late, already gave a taste to YORE MA! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that wasn't very funny.

liah wrote: »
    I'm not sure you're making the best case for yourself here.

No?? Seriously? I thought I had won the "argument" hands down :rolleyes::rolleyes: anywho

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that wasn't very funny.

your a smug bastard anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

one of the best looking girls I know is a model from L.A. Who only has one arm and to be honest I am no less attracted to her because of it... She's fecking gorgeous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

I was swimming in Sharm El Sheikh only 2 weeks ago before the attacks, in the same water just a few kilometres north.

I'm with you here, friend. I once stepped on a plug on the 9th of November 1996. I too am a 9/11 survivor. Be strong, brother. Be strong.

Advertisement