Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 14 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

HAHAHAHAHAHA Finnegan your a plonker....can't even stop him grabbing his hip!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,225 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Reggie Wayne is killing Finnegan. I love it.

Eat my **** Mr. Finnegan.

Blair Witch Project's in trouble.......

Get in James.....great call by Peyton to go with the run on that....huge pick up!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Super run from Johnson, his pace/acceleration in the open field is just devastating.

• Advertisement

The terrible Colts secondary will always help any half decent running back....therefore Johnson should be having a field day.....surprised he's not....but then again he's had a poor year in comparison to last year!

I know nobody else seems to be awake....but JESUS...that was some play by Garcon!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

kmart6 wrote: »
    I know nobody else seems to be awake....but JESUS...that was some play by Garcon!!!!!!!!!!

3 missed tackles!!! Terrible from the Titans D, that 1st down will probably seal the win for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Hope should have had him

Probably a 2 possession game now

Sin E......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭basillarkin

thats me burnt again

Have to say that was great end of game analysis by the Sky lads....lasted maybe 5seconds....

Might be around Sunday folks....night!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,956 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Well that was some anticlimax. Every time Vinitrator makes a clutch field goal for the Colts it hurts I have to admit.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

thats me burnt again

-2.5? I can't believe that. It made no odds letting them score TD as they would just take their kneels. What a crap way to lose the spread :mad

darsar wrote: »
    -2.5? I can't believe that. It made no odds letting them score TD as they would just take their kneels. What a crap way to lose the spread :mad
    Im giving up betting on the spread for a while, last night was a right kick in the balls, 21-0 up and could have been more. The Colts defence is poor without Sanders in it. At least Peyton had a good game and no int.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

I don't know if you watched it live but Colts were 3&goal at one stage ( either leading 27-14 or 27-21, I can't remember) and Peyton got pass going straight into the hands of Wayne. The rookie Blair White got his run wrong and collided with Wayne. They ended up with a FG rather than a TD which proved very costly for us.

I seen that. On another point, how does Finnegan have a pro contract? Ive seen him play a bit lately, he is hopeless and can't tackle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭gnolan

Thanks for posting up the streams last night lads, devastating end to the game.

As for Gamepass, i'm sure it might be good value but its something i can't afford at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Well that scoreline was a bit more respectable than what I was expecting to find this morning.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Well that scoreline was a bit more respectable than what I was expecting to find this morning.
    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010120900/2010/REG14/colts@titans#tab:watch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I seen that. On another point, how does Finnegan have a pro contract? Ive seen him play a bit lately, he is hopeless and can't tackle.

He's actually a very talented corner! Just a complete Douche!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Even though it was a terrible run defence, it was nice to see all of Chris Johnson's skills once again. Some serious speed and abilty to make a defender miss in a one on one situation.

Decent second half. Pity about the final drive, having to rely on short dunks to the backs which killed the time management.

Another chance to use.....

houstontexansvtennessee.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

He may have had a stinker last night, but Finnegan is still one of the top corners in the league.

He was poor the last night against the Jags also Tom, He couldn't tackle in that game at all.

Michael Griffin has been the worst of the defensive players lately, often missing a tackle which leads to big plays/TDs (Garcon last night, MJD touchdown last week)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

He was poor the last night against the Jags also Tom, He couldn't tackle in that game at all.

I didn't see that game so I'll take your word for it, but maybe he's just having a tough time of it since the Andre Johnson bust up. I'm sure Finnegan prides himself on being a tough corner back, so to get his ass handed to him on national TV like that might take a bit of recovering from :pac: But still, recent form aside, he's a fantastic corner regardless of the dirty side he has.

I will take you're word on it, as i said i have just seen his last 3 games or so, he is just probably going through a bad patch since the incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭49ers fan

Colts
    Browns
    Steelers
    Packers
    Giants
    Buccs
    Falcons
    Raiders
    49ers;)
    Saints
    Jets
    Cardinals
    KC
    Pats
    Eagles
    Ravans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

Huge game for the bears this weekend. Their offence has looked a lot better in recent weeks, Cutlers playing with a bit more control. If the get a result i'd strongly fancy them to top NFC North.

Advertisement