Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 14 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭gnolan

Anyone got any ideas on the Giants game tonight? Thinking of taking the Giants at -5.0; just hoping they're well rested after the last few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Looks like Peyton has passed on his dose of the interceptions to baby bro!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,956 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Jeez, AP down and Tavaris Jackson down. Jackson didn't get out of AP's way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

shuks elii throws another int. only 23 turnovers for the season. if giants win today it will need to be from pick 6s

2nd interception for Eli. shoudl be benched immediately

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Mr Marston

Anyone know where to find a stream for the Ravens game tonight?

huge run jacobs ... 73 yards :D:D:D:D:D

coughlin challenge for Bradshaw TD. looks like poor call for me as it looks like elbow goes down before breaking plane. eithe wat TD or 3 and 1 at Vikings 1

challenge lost. Jacobs got TD anyway 7-3 Giants :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Good crowd in Detroit, fair play

Sure free tickets, a lot of locals there I'm sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Im looking forward to watching Arian Foster im never seen him live before. I see bad Eli is playing against the Vikings.

Kevin Boss TD. 14-3 Giants with 3 secs to Half Time

A 3 and out from the Texans and now the Ravens.

Come on, lets see some offense!

Well anybody who was wondering why Tavaris Jackson wasn't getting games should have seen enough in two and a bit quarters to see why.

For the last two years, I always rated Tavaris Jackson as one of the better backups in the league
    Am taking it back :o

TD Flacco to Mason. Come on Ravens :)

Bradshaw Td 20-3 Giants :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PAT good 21-3

2:46 left in 3rd

Screen pass tipped by Ngata

Ngata is such a beast, definitly going to the pro bowl

Texans fans are booing their team now :eek:

Would not trade Sam Kock or Billy Cundiff for anyone in the AFC

But wouldn't you know, the Pro Bowl voting has Janikowski and Lechler leading

All done on name recognition :rolleyes:

At the same time I'll say Michael Oher has name recognition but not having a great season. He doesn't deserve a probowl spot imo

Chris Carr INT :D

Poor Chris Carr got woeful abuse from the fans last season but he has come on and in the season ending injuring to out No 1 CB Foxworth, Carr has been very consistent and becoming a team leader

Well done! Prove the haters wrong

• Advertisement

TD Flacco to Mason. Come on Ravens :)

Let me quote myself

x2 :D

We are gonna get to see Joe Webb for he Vikings now, they have finally benched Jackson. Imo it should have happened at halftime but anyways. Webb was taken with the 199th pick in the 6th round in the 2010 draft. We all know who else was taken with that pick many years ago but Webb is nothing like him, he is more of a Michael Vick type.

David Reeeeeed, 103yd KO return for a TD

With your ongoing drug allegations, even the Baltimore police couldn't catch you with that pace and agility ;)

I'm a big fan of Matt Schaub and also Daniels, the TE. Their offense can be powerful and this year they have a good to better then average run game.

But wow, the Texans defense is atrocious. I've seen better tackling from the Bills!
    They have a lot of work to do in the next draft, maybe better to trade down and get some extra picks
    They need a veteran CB, I look forward to the off season and see which veterans are out there

It's not all lost, Mario Williams can be excellent but can also disappear some games.
    Pollard their safety is a very, very hard hitting player but he can't carry the secondary on his own.
    They have huge needs and their General Manager and front office better be working on this now

Have the Texans identified a weakness in the Ravens offense? The blitzing is certainly working at the moment. I have a feeling this one is not finished yet.

Michael Oher had a fine season last year as a rookie at right tackle
    But wow, Jared Gaither has been missed this year, our LT on IR.

Michael Oher for all his hype is doing fairly average this season, he isn't NFL starter quality at left tackle imo.

Will be someday but not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Well that was utterly depressing. I kinda hope the Vikings lose out in the last 3 games, we need to draft a Franchise QB, badly. Have a feeling it'll be Locker

Still stuck with the sig I see.

Packers at Patriots
    Patriots at Bills
    Miami at Patriots

I think you'll have it for a bit longer :D

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Well that was utterly depressing. I kinda hope the Vikings lose out in the last 3 games, we need to draft a Franchise QB, badly. Have a feeling it'll be Locker
    I think they would be better going after Kolb in a trade. He has only one year left on his contract after this season so the Eagles will take less than a first for him I'd guess, well depending on how much interest there is. He is a lot safer bet than the likes of Locker.

• Advertisement

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    we need to draft a Franchise QB, badly.

How did Joe Webb do? Any good?

Advertisement