Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Curses, just spotted this thread now!

Please sign me up again Faith! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

I'd love to try my hand here, i'm an avid reader of the Cooking Club and i have one or two recipes to share!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I'd love to have a go, will think about what I want to post.

Actually I've a lovely side dish that takes about 15 minutes to prepare and cook!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Love To Cook

Hi, I'm just brand new to boards.ie so I'm afraid I don't fit your 100 posts criteria, but if you need a 'filler-in' some week I will be happy to do so. Looking forward to following the recipes for 2011, some great ones for this past year. Good luck!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Hi, I'm just brand new to boards.ie so I'm afraid I don't fit your 100 posts criteria, but if you need a 'filler-in' some week I will be happy to do so. Looking forward to following the recipes for 2011, some great ones for this past year. Good luck!

We'll certainly bear that in mind thanks. Welcome to boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

I'm a bit short on the post front too, but would be happy to be a fill in - even in January (which seems an unpopular time!). Or whenever.

Edited to add - didn't realise I had that many posts, so if you can fit me in with a normal slot, that would be good too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Love To Cook

Thanks, looking forward to joining in soon:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

I'd like to sign up! With a slot sometime in March if possible, but mainly just not before then :)

Have something sweet in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

me me me me :D

Id love to join this :D

please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I'd love to try this .

Would like to get involved in different forums and I'm not bad at cooking either :)
    Anytime before may would be perfect

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I remembered that I'd better sign up myself!

This brings the current total to 38, so that's only another 10 places up for grabs!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

I'm a big time lurker too, I'd love to throw my hat in the ring, chalk me down if you can! Desserts are my thing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

ooooooooooooooh, yes please :D

I really enjoyed some of the recipes from this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭johnnycee66

Hi There,

Very interested in the forum, and have posted a few times in Food and Drink. I love food and food-related stuf, and we cook a lot. I dont make the 100 posts criteria, but but be very interested in being a stand-in.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

I'd like to sign up please! Preferably anytime June - December :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Would like to do one this time round, whenever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Me too please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

I'm ready for round 2, sign me up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

stick me down sure, preferably sometime around june or july thanks

Only 3 places left now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I will put my name down and this time I will do a better recipe and have a camer and cables :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I have am easy with dates! Phew just in time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Muirgheal

I know I have only 95ish posts- but please include me! I've been lurking here for a while and I normally post in the weigh watcher thread.

Have no preference as to when I'm put on the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I is in !

Just not in april.......baba 2 due !

And we're done! That's 48 places filled for Cooking Club 2011. I hope nobody who was really keen missed out. I'll shortly start a new thread for stand-ins. Meanwhile, I'll leave this thread open until Monday or so, just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Just made it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

damn, just missed it. :(

can you stick me in with the stand-ins please?

• Registered Users Posts: 64,789 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Can I go on the standby list too? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭jw297

I'd like to go on the stand-by list too, please. Haven't posted in here before but lurk a lot and have a desert in mind already :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

If there are enough people, would it be possible to start another group? I'd love to do this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Aww, missed it again :(

Count me in as a stand-in if needed though.

Advertisement