Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Awards 2010 - Results in Post #43!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

I'm pretty surprised by Heavy Rain's showing, not that I don't like the game. I think that's a pretty nice list though, if you played any of the games listed I'm sure you'd enjoy yourself.

Poor Vanquish and Bayonetta though, so awesome but they came up short. And Garrus?! WTF Boardsies... :pac:

Thanks Mr.E!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

I suspect that Mass Effect 2 (360 GOTY and PC Runner up) was pipped at the post for GOTY prize because the bulk of the PS3 vote went to Red Dead Redemption by default. (Which is fair enough given it was a year too late to the party :p)

Advertisement