Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micro SD cards, where?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

subscribes to thread ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

count me in on the bulk buy too. i wont be at the beer (cause im in limerick) but ill pay upfront if needed.

this is what i love about boards. its such a nice community here :).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

That card looks good, I'm in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Yeah I can just use my parents address in the US along with their credit card, saves me the hassle of doing it myself.

I'm pretty much good to go here, gentlemen.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Skittle

Can you let us know how we could pay you and get the cards off of you when they arrive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Le King wrote: »
    Yeah I can just use my parents address in the US along with their credit card, saves me the hassle of doing it myself.

If you're good to go, then we may be better off going with you?

Sent an email to my aunt yesterday but I forgot she can be lax in reply times :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Suebee

I would definitely be interested in one of these cards if you are still looking for more numbers... nice one guys, thanks.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Legend. Let's do this then. How would you like payment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭fransdev

Maybe just PM everybody and let us know how you want to receive the money. I can send it through PP if you want. And in regards to the CC I can help out with this as well and If we find a cheaper/better one on eBay US there is another way to buy in bulk

http://groupgifts.ebay.com/

Just le me know, I am still up for it.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

First of all. I'll order how many everybody wants. I'll buy them then when I get them sent over here I'll start taking payments then.

I'd much rather that then taking payments now and then having the hassle of something going wrong and owing loads of people money.

I'm going to get 5 myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

First of all. I'll order how many everybody wants. I'll buy them then when I get them sent over here I'll start taking payments then.

I'd much rather that then taking payments now and then having the hassle of something going wrong and owing loads of people money.

I'm going to get 5 myself.

That is going to be a lot of money you are putting up for us boardsies... thank you!

I would like 2, if you are sure thats the way you want to do it thats great, if not let me know and ill pay you what ever way you want for my share

3 for me please. :)

Thanks very much. Appreciate it.

You can discard my packaging if it makes shipping easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭gollywog

one for me please! thank you!

just 1 for me please

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭kenyard

Khannie wrote: »
    Very interested in that. I didn't know there were class 10 cards. There are companies that will purchase stuff on your behalf and forward on to you. If there were a few of us buying together we could make use of that.

from what i knew they left most at class 6 because it was what they could guarantee.
    i have a sandisc extreme III sd card which has write of 30Mb/s which is technically a class 30, but its only got a 6 on it for some reason :S

either way i got a class 2 before an 8Gb normal sd card and it was terrible. couldnt use it for anything as the load speeds even were taking forever

kenyard wrote: »
    from what i knew they left most at class 6 because it was what they could guarantee.
    i have a sandisc extreme III sd card which has write of 30Mb/s which is technically a class 30, but its only got a 6 on it for some reason :S

either way i got a class 2 before an 8Gb normal sd card and it was terrible. couldnt use it for anything as the load speeds even were taking forever
    cards can be a bit hit and miss. the "class" thing has some shortcommings/loopholes too apparently. microsoft along with the SD organisation are going to make a more clear scale in the future products. the class also doesnt have any concideration for random access times and writes.

either way though, class 10 should be fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭fransdev

I would like two 16gb and two 32gb if you can order those as well in one go, thank you, if you want I help you upfront the money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Put me down for one please. Can pay by Paypal or meet up if needs be

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭RedXIV

One please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

2 x 32gig for me would be awesome for me please...

cheers

(Oh, and if there is any problem with you paying for the cards up front, do not hesitate to pm me and I'll arrange some manner of paying you in advance, pp or bank transfer or some such)

• Advertisement

What 32g ones are people talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlesh

i would like one 16 gig if you are ordering them? if you need payment in advance. I know u said you didnt - but after this amount of orders maybe you have changed your mind?
    Anyway , let us know what your plan is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭emo72

interested in a 32 gig one. but i cant find a post describing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

I'll take one aswell please. 16gb. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

5 32gig cards listed here but after some short but careful consideration I have decided to change my order to 2 of the aforesaid 16 gig cards please.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Alan70

I will purchase 16 gig if I may thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

I would also be interested in 1 of the 16g cards if still possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 robbie_bel

I would be interested in a 32g card if your still taking orders. Can pay which ever way suits you best.

Thanks
    Rob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭kramxw

I will take one 16Gb card please; if you need to be paid up front due to the increasing numbers, just let me know.

Thanks,

Mark.

Advertisement