Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to have a shyte so huge that you get admitted to the maternity ward?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Nah, I'm sure they'd give you a warm water enema....put you on your back, hose up arse and then pump a gallon of water up there to break up the offending lump and then have the slurry cascade out of your a-hole.

Surely all done to the theme tune of 'Dambusters'???

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Nah, I'm sure they'd give you a warm water enema....put you on your back, hose up arse and then pump a gallon of water up there to break up the offending lump and then have the slurry cascade out of your a-hole.

If you google for some monster asian enemas you'll get some fine examples of what happens when 4 litres of various liquids and eggs is syringed up your arse :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Duggy747 wrote: »
    If you google for some monster asian enemas you'll get some fine examples of what happens when 4 litres of various liquids and eggs is syringed up your arse :pac:

and you would know this because...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

kfallon wrote: »
    Surely all done to the theme tune of 'Dambusters'???

There should be a tumble weed smiley.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

phill106 wrote: »
    and you would know this because...

It was on an episode of The Brady Bunch, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

jaysus :confused:

Another amateur.

Look son, never force a ..well.... 'seal pup' or you can do damage to the ringpiece, and that ain't funny.

Thing for you is porridge oats and brown bread for a day or too to loosen up.

When you feel the build up and she is roasting nicely,gently push and when she 'crowns' push more and as soon as the 'pace car' leaves the pits you can spool up to max pressure.

All this sitting around in the cold weather is not good for the movements and i also recommend fresh Orange Juice, taken early and she will 'hose out' like loose slurry after a shower.

Take care of your hole, it's only when she is damaged you realise how important it is.

Good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

jaysus :confused:

Take care of your hole, it's only when she is damaged you realise how important it is.

Are arses female?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

stoneill wrote: »
    Are arses female?

Course, otherwise its ghey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Eh don't speak of behalf of me please. Cause I know I don't!

but you know a girl who did in the cinema

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

flahavaj wrote: »
    OP is full of sh*t.
    not any more hes not

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

Going by the thread titles, I reckon the Fitness forum has this issue covered...
    http://bit.ly/eagUxT

Advertisement