Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Monkeykube wrote: »
    Maybe Cidermans coming out of the closet as a secret Golden Axe fan;)

Nope, though that'll have to happen eventually. This 'change' thing though, hmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Am I missing something here or are you genuinely curious?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

If this sh1t gets any weirder I'm off to Jamma+

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Am I missing something here or are you genuinely curious?

Oh you're definitely missing something, I think, maybe, or are you, maybe not, I don't know, who knows?!
    Monkeykube wrote: »
    If this sh1t gets any weirder I'm off to Jamma+

Ah you'll be back quick enough methinks :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,533 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

EnterNow wrote: »
    Nope, though that'll have to happen eventually. This 'change' thing though, hmm...

What could it be?

Has Johnny U come out of the closet as a Police Academy fan?

Has Retro been discovered playing through Legend of the Dragoon?

Has Sera come to her senses and locked her wardrobe, so her boyfriend can't borrow her clothes?

Has Atavan sobered?

Has EnterNow modded any of his own body parts?

Has Pyongy copped on and embraced Raiden as the greatest Shmup franchise of all time?

Has Andrew copped on and embraced Darius as the greatest Shmup franchise of all time?

Has O1s1n yet advertised for a new butler to keep his cabs dust free?

Has Sparks copped on and embraced Repton as the greatest digging in the ground and collecting crap franchise of all time?

Has Ciderman copped on and embraced the side scrolling beat'em up genre as the most amaze-balls genre of gaming in Christendom?

Has Steve really got two of everything (including genitalia?)

Has Monkeykube OD'd on Earthbound yet?

Has Achilles copped on and embraced Sea Quest DSV as the clearly superior scifi show on tv?

Has Dinorex decided that hats really aren't for him, and shifted his fashion sense away from 1940's movies?

Has Pdbhp given up ramraiding closed Game and HMV stores, especially now they are Natures Way and a Chinese Iphone repair shop?

So many questions, so much typing, so so tired.....

• Advertisement

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

He's finally snapped :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

He's finally snapped :)

Eh... What's happening ?

Should I be happy :) or worried :( ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

He's finally snapped smile.png

Rumour has it he pulled a stunt similar to this in The Rage earlier today after been outraged by their pricing.

brianon wrote: »
    Eh... What's happening ?

Should I be happy :) or worried :( ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

menopause...a-new-chapter-in-life.jpg

Well the theme certainly seems to be 'change', not 'the change' :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Cab is back up for sale. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

SeaQuest DSV... Riiiiiiiight. ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Cab is back up for sale. :)

That was quick. :eek:

On hold until tomorrow night. :)

Sone of you may have seen this already over on AO but neolegend in France have repro arcade stools at a very nice price - 50 euro. Shipping is 20 odd quid

http://www.leshoparcade.com/fiche_produit_1908_produit_Arcade%20stool%20new

• Registered Users Posts: 34,529 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Wow!

Consider that group order from Ronnie cancelled :eek:

o1s1n wrote: »
    Wow!

Consider that group order from Ronnie cancelled :eek:

I question the quality for 50 notes but at least no rework required.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Very nice! They genuine Jap ones? Not that it matters much.

That was the place I mentioned to Jack re: buying Jamma connectors - he mentioned in another thread that they fcuked him about. They were always fine with me but haven't ordered from them in over a year at least. Hopefully his encounter was a one off.

Master of the Universe

Some lad in France must have gotten the bright idea that there was money to be made in reproing stools! :)

They look the real deal in those photos. As long as they're cosy on my behind and look like they do there I'd be delighted at that price.

• Advertisement

At that price they have to be repro. If they weren't that comfortable I suppose you could replace the foam.

I was trying to make this point in a previous thread. I believe repros could be made for way less than what Ronnie is charging. Granted it probably would need enough of an order to make it viable but that's obviously what the guy in France has cottoned on to.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    That was the place I mentioned to Jack re: buying Jamma connectors - he mentioned in another thread that they fcuked him about. They were always fine with me but haven't ordered from them in over a year at least. Hopefully his encounter was a one off.

I enquired about some out of stock parts before from these guys. They were terrible at replying to mails. Enough to put me off buying and go look elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭Jack burton

They must have a 20 quid flat rate shipping because thats what they wanted for a jamma connector.

I would give another go ordering off these lads again. Those stools look the job, I'd say the build quality is nice on them, but no way to tell really until you see it in the flesh

I think I have a brand new spare jamma connector somewhere, I'll have a look later on

Ah I ordered 2 yesterday off ebay. It just annoyed me because I could have had the job done and all in the time it took for them to tell me my order was cancelled

Some of the more eagle eyed members on AO reckon that the legs look wonky in some of the photos.

One guy has,ordered some anyway so be intersting to see what they're really like.

I thought that but i just put it down to the legs being at an angle aswell as the photos. Still be very interested to see

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Some of the more eagle eyed members on AO reckon that the legs look wonky in some of the photos.

One guy has,ordered some anyway so be intersting to see what they're really like.
    I thought that but i just put it down to the legs being at an angle aswell as the photos. Still be very interested to see

Yeah in some of the pics I took of my stools one of them looks like it has a leg that sticks out futher than the rest. It ptobably does by a few mm but it's also the angle the pic was taken at.

Makes no difference when you sit you arse on it as your weight pushes the legs out a small bit anyway.

Actually I just looked at the pic of the blue stool in that link - that looks proper fooked. Like atavan trying to stand up straight after a night out! "Have ya drink taken?" :pac:

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Nice! Looks like he's put some serious cash into doing that up. Still, is it worth the asking price? I wouldn't pay that for a Naomi myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement