Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,870 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Anyone looking to move to Japan so they can feast on retro love in the cities?
    This lovely rural home is currently up for sale for about 58 Euro :)

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g112327288

mr_children1201-img600x450-1345422830xnfysd60302.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I played Siren on the PS2 and houses like that are bad news!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Steve SI wrote: »
    Anyone looking to move to Japan so they can feast on retro love in the cities?
    This lovely rural home is currently up for sale for about 58 Euro :)

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g112327288

Can a Gaijin such as myself just buy property in Japan without being a resident? If so.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

wow, the Hazuki Dojo has really gotten into a terrible state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Still though, bit of coke & a few hookers would spruce it up

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,568 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just in case it slipped by, the Gameboy Micro price has slipped to a mere €60....
    Bargain I say!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

EnterNow wrote: »
    Still though, bit of coke & a few hookers would spruce it up

I suggest a group buy. Not on the coke and hookers but the house.

And I'm sober so you know I'm deadly serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭a5y

The ad says this is 140 to 150 years old and it still puts some student accommodation and hostels I've seen to shame.

Be a nice holiday home for Hallowe'en, wouldn't it? Wonder how Japanese ghosts feel about tourism.

a5y wrote: »
    The ad says this is 140 to 150 years old and it still puts some student accommodation and hostels I've seen to shame.

Be a nice holiday home for Hallowe'en, wouldn't it? Wonder how Japanese ghosts feel about tourism.

Just bring a Camera Obscura with you and you'll be grand.

Possible launch team 360 for sale:

http://www.adverts.ie/xbox/xbox-360/2029068

Either that or it's just been painted green and white.

• Advertisement

I suggest a group buy. Not on the coke and hookers but the house.

And I'm sober so you know I'm deadly serious.

23homsz.jpg

23homsz.jpg

That is a possible situation....

Perhaps I should just buy it and everyone else is welcome to stay! It'll be a 24/7 sesh house!

That is a possible situation....

Perhaps I should just buy it and everyone else is welcome to stay! It'll be a 24/7 sesh house!

Jap-a-beers :eek:

I'd buy a bit of it with you, but I think we'd be opening ourselves up for lawsuits because that house will crumble & kill someone soon

Jap-a-beers :eek:

I'd buy a bit of it with you, but I think we'd be opening ourselves up for lawsuits because that house will crumble & kill someone soon

Ah few naggins followed by some DIY and it'd be grand!

Ah few naggins followed by some DIY and it'd be grand!

Homer_Simpson_Spice.jpg

Tesco in Wexford selling Xbox 360 Elite's for €99. Prob a decent chance they're jtaggable too, but even if not its a damned good price - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056740688

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Tesco in Wexford selling Xbox 360 Elite's for €99. Prob a decent chance they're jtaggable too, but even if not its a damned good price - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056740688

Is there a noob-friendly way of finding out if the phat Elite is jtaggable/glitchable? I have the exact same type of 360 sitting here unused, I'd be curious to know if it is.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Is there a noob-friendly way of finding out if the phat Elite is jtaggable/glitchable? I have the exact same type of 360 sitting here unused, I'd be curious to know if it is.

To jtag the dash has to be 7371 or lower
    For the RGH I'm not entirely sure, the most recent dash blocks it for the moment I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Go speak to SolderGod. He could reset glitch an omelette!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,568 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The greatest PS RPG finally finds it's way onto Adverts!
    I know Retr0 already has a copy, but he might want to go all Steve Si on it's ass and own two!

http://www.adverts.ie/games/the-legend-of-dragoon-playstation-1-pal/2030643

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

No manual but still looking for 75 euro, ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

http://www.adverts.ie/games/borderlands-2-pc/2031755

ehh......I know games get bundled with cards but not 3 weeks before its meant to come out I didn't think

http://www.adverts.ie/games/borderlands-2-pc/2031755

ehh......I know games get bundled with cards but not 3 weeks before its meant to come out I didn't think

I've got games included with graphics cards many weeks before the actual game was in stores. Sometimes a steam code and sometimes an actual proper cased game.
    I go through graphics cards like hot dinners and its very common to see a high profile game included. A lot of illegal game dumps online get there files this way (and other ways of course, the dodgy pirate gits).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Ah right, suppose if your spending big bucks on a card a new game a bit early might sweeten the deal

Ah right, suppose if your spending big bucks on a card a new game a bit early might sweeten the deal

Yeah, I think I got Max Payne 3 with my latest GTX 690 and I believe they had the game with that card well before it was released.
    It was release by the time I got the card anyway so it was no real benefit apart from the free game side of it. And at that kind of price point I'd expect a free game and some hookers and coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,213 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Yeah, I think I got Max Payne 3 with my latest GTX 690 and I believe they had the game with that card well before it was released.
    It was release by the time I got the card anyway so it was no real benefit apart from the free game side of it. And at that kind of price point I'd expect a free game and some hookers and coke.

High definition hookers and coke?

hooks.jpg
    diet_coke_2_23.jpg

Hmm, I think its a different kind of coke :p {at least I hope so :D}

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

those bingo machines are very like the ones they had in Star Amusements in Bray back in the late 90's.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement