Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice, its wrecking me head

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Wowreally? wrote: »
    You misinturped that, i ment of old age, jeez lol

When you're 50 and still relatively young(ish), she'll be 60.

She'll be rolling her tits up like a pancake just to get them back into her bra & her once beautiful & tight little pussy, will look like a jaded bulldog on it's last legs.

You won't die of old age. You'll die of disgust.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Shryke wrote: »
    Burn!

Ah no though. You'll get over it. In your most intense moments... **** like the last human alive. It'll give you clarity enough to cop on a bit. And who doesn't like a ****?
    Someone with no arms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

KeithM89 wrote: »
    I dont like that one bad experience with prostitutes is being spread around so many threads...:p

when you grow up we will explain what the are for :D

and it's not for killing or cleaning up oil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Wowreally? wrote: »
    i want this question to be anwserd seriously, well im 14 and i really like this girl thats 24, i get along really well etc, ive like (as in attracted) to her for a while, i know what some of you are thinking 'ah just young hormones,' but its more than that, anyway she has a boyfriend for 3 years now and i cant think straight knowing one day he will marry her, but i want to be the one who marrys her :( how can i keep my mind away from thinking about her.

First off, is she hot?

Second, forget about this marrying thing. What you want is some fast and loose lovin'! How do you know this girl? In what kind of circles do a 14 and a 24 year old hang out together?

Next time you see her tell her how you feel and how your love for her is like a needle, and all you want is to give her a little prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Wowreally?

The OP smokes and is trying to quit:
    http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67548500

And knows about recycling car brake pads:
    http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67730270#post67730270

And we are led to believe he's only 14 ?

I dont remember the brake pads post, but i did post it, dont beleive im 14, well http://facebook.c no, im posting that info here.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Well one thing you should know OP is you definitely have a chance. The age difference these days isnt that big a deal anymore now that we're living in a more liberal ireland. Some tried and trusted tactics may be-

- Stand outside her house for hours on end, just looking in her windows. If she sees you dont look away or even show any emotion. For added effect have your willy peeping out from your trousers
    - Cut her name into your arm, stomach and forehead
    - Talk to some of her close friends and relatives and imply that ye are already going out. When they tell her about what you've been saying she will play along so she wont look stupid.
    - Send her jars containing your urine and faeces.
    - Send her body parts. Start with fingernails and work your way up to whole fingers, toes and ears. Stop there though. Nobody likes a guy with no nose.

Remember, the more she rejects you the more she likes you. Its basic logic! Good luck OP and dont forget to send an invite to the wedding!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭High energy

ColHol wrote: »

This is a great idea, but I would like to add: ask her to return the jars filled with her urine and faeces. Make her see you love every aspect of her body, including excrement.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Wowreally?

ColHol wrote: »
    Well one thing you should know OP is you definitely have a chance. The age difference these days isnt that big a deal anymore now that we're living in a more liberal ireland. Some tried and trusted tactics may be-

- Stand outside her house for hours on end, just looking in her windows. If she sees you dont look away or even show any emotion. For added effect have your willy peeping out from your trousers
    - Cut her name into your arm, stomach and forehead
    - Talk to some of her close friends and relatives and imply that ye are already going out. When they tell her about what you've been saying she will play along so she wont look stupid.
    - Send her body parts. Start with fingernails and work your way up to whole fingers, toes and ears. Stop there though. Nobody likes a guy with no nose.

Remember, the more she rejects you the more she likes you. Its basic logic! Good luck OP and dont forget to send an invite to the wedding!
    ??

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭IrishB.ie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Try posting in Personal Issues if this is serious OP

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement