Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do people like Stephen Hawking use the toilet?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

On a serious note, I used to be a limo driver for Stephen Hawking, it was so hard though, I could never tell if it was him or the sat nav talking.

Left...right...left...Oh Mammi, your really shift my keys. If only my penis could feel you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I don't see why this is such a stupid question.

I know about hoists and the like, but a lot of people wouldn't...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Your'e all forgetting one thing, the guy is practically completely paralysed.

That includes the nethers.

If he's not bagged, someone has to go in there and get it out. More common than one might think.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭dusty207

I was going to answer this question properly (I work in disability) and then I remembered this is After Hours!

PS: Not everyone in a wheelchair has a colostomy bag - that's just silly. It's what hoists, adult nappies and care assistants were invented for... :(

Exactly! Ties in nicely with a thread I saw yesterday, "worst job you ever had" or something. Most of the replies were minor moans, didn't bother responding but I will know. I work as a carer in a nursing home, 12 hour shifts are standard, looking after people who need 24 hour care, hoisting, feeding, changing pads etc., all for the average wage in the business, €9.50 ph. Great job tho' :)

Advertisement