Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers Prime SE 1 EP 1 and 2 Darkness Rising SPOILERS

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Galvasean wrote: »
    For reasons I have neither time nor energy to express right now, I hated DotM.

I read that incorrectly for a second and thought it said "I hated DooM" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Darkness Rising on DVD in the States on December 8th. Hopefully it will follow suit here soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Watched the second half of the series yesterday and today.

Best Transformers show ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Better than Beast Wars Season 2!? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Yep.

They've set up so much to return to in the second series and didn't feel the need to constantly introduce new characters each week.
    Mech have their Chimera project.
    Orion Pax is with the Decepticons.
    Unicron is still the Earths core.
    The Matrix has been emptied.
    Jack has the key to Vector Sigma.
    Starscream is unaccounted for.
    Knockout has the synthetic energon.
    Skyquake is still in the Shadowzone.

I can't wait for the next season. Hopefully the toys are cool and not too hard to transform so I can get some "for the youngfella" for Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

I can't wait for the next season. Hopefully the toys are cool and not too hard to transform so I can get some "for the youngfella" for Christmas.

HA! I got the Optimus Prime, Megatron and Jetfire from the movie collection and theyre so frickin awkward and complicated to transform! I only dont them once!! lol

Advertisement