Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese rabbit-crushing fetishes (link to animal cruelty)

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Duggy747 wrote: »
    That video was released in order to help catch her and those responsible.

Don't read if you like bugs bunny:
    She picks a baby bunny, puts it on the table, places a thick sheet of glass over it and then sits on top of it, squashing it to nothing.

Those Asians are sick fùcks. Crush fetish videos are quite common, unfortunately. The last big one was a kitten glued to the floor while a woman wearing heels crushed the poor bugger's head.

Those twisted individuals need to be skinned alive and thrown in a vat of vinegar and then thrown in a barrel of salt.

Because all asians are into this sort of thing... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    krudler wrote: »
    Thats fcuked up, didnt watch the full video but skipped through a bit, didnt realise rabbits could scream like that..

They don't scream, they squeal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

thats disgusting. how anyone finds that erotic i will never know.

selfish bitches would do anything for money.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I've removed the link from the OP. We need that video here as much as we do the video of the Ukrainian hammer murders.

Advertisement