Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese rabbit-crushing fetishes (link to animal cruelty)

Options
  • 29-11-2010 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

I saw this on Al Jazeera, this morning. Apparently there's this thing in China, where pretty young Chinese women would be taped crushing animals, mostly rabbits, to death, and the videos then sold on.

A journalist infiltrated the group, taped them, and has posted some of the vidoes online.

<snip>

Recently, the video of a girl senselessly killing a baby rabbit appeared on the Internet. Many of you thought this was just an isolated incident, the girl was probably mentally ill.
    However no, the truth is behind her cruel acts there is an interest group by the name of “Crush Fetish”. Including those other girls appeared in the video are all members of this group of abusing and killing various small animals. The goal of making these sick videos is to make profit; they make the videos into DVD discs and sell them to foreign countries. Prior to this, there were already videos of a mid-aged women abusing and killing cats, rabbits and dogs on the Internet, she was just one of them.

WTF?

And if they are caught there's nothing can be done, as there are no animal cruelty laws in China.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

The Chinese have always had it in for those hairy Japanese bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I hope these girls die by the sword of satan thats just pure ****in evil

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I think thats hawt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i dont like rabbits. i was caught in a lift one time with some rabbits. i dont want to talk about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

Wow, that's depressing, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,070 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

maybe its a political statement
    anti democracy, crush the playboy bunny

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

They probably wouldn't be able to crush this rabbit. They would be eaten.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

That video was released in order to help catch her and those responsible.

Don't read if you like bugs bunny:
    She picks a baby bunny, puts it on the table, places a thick sheet of glass over it and then sits on top of it, squashing it to nothing.

Those Asians are sick fùcks. Crush fetish videos are quite common, unfortunately. The last big one was a kitten glued to the floor while a woman wearing heels crushed the poor bugger's head.

Those twisted individuals need to be skinned alive and thrown in a vat of vinegar and then thrown in a barrel of salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Great i thought once i had cracked one off to 2 girls one cup there would be nothing sicker but now this,

/opens google

/search for crush fetish pics + movies

/fap fap fap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

They probably can't afford the battery-operated ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Those Asians are sick fùcks.
    Racist generalisation ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

If this practice was popular in Ireland, it would be known as ......

COINÍN-INGUS

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

That's pretty sick but I still managed to fap a little bit

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Racist generalisation ftw.

What, those who do those animal crushing videos are Asian...........and sick fùcks.

I fail to see your point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Jesus.

Some sick ****s out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

That is just vile those people should be slaughtered :mad: I nearly got sick reading some your posts. What makes some people so twisted :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I was over in China during the summer & witnessed one of these rabbit crushing videos being filmed.

After the rabbit had been crushed, an old Chinese man walked over to the limp, dead rabbit, bent down, and sprayed the contents of a spray can onto the rabbit.

The rabbit jumped up, waved its paw and hopped off down the road. Ten feet away the rabbit stopped, turned around and waved again.

He hopped down the road another 10 feet, turned and waved, hopped down the road another 10 feet, turned and waved, and repeated this again and again and again, until he hopped out of sight.

I was completely astonished. So I asked the old Chinese man what he had sprayed on the rabbit. He turned over the can for me to read..

"Hair restorer.......adds permanent wave."

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

money makes some people do the darndest things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Fapping to this stuff...low point for AH...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

i think your all sick if you actaully watched the video.,i watched start to see if it was a real rabbit, but stopped before the killing began,:(
    why would anyone want to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

BigDuffman wrote: »
    Fapping to this stuff...low point for AH...

was there ever a high point?

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

danniemcq wrote: »
    Great i thought once i had cracked one off to 2 girls one cup there would be nothing sicker but now this,

/opens google

/search for crush fetish pics + movies

/fap fap fap

There's something even better out there....these people who suffer from allergies are force fed nuts and things (whatever they're allergic to etc) and then they record them dying horrifically.

Oooooh yeahhh. Enjoy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

tbh, the rabbit was hotter than the chicks in that video

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ShadowGal

thats a really horrifying thing to post actually. i know its good for people to be aware of whats going on around them, but its fairly disturbing to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

That's pretty sick but I still managed to fap a little bit

Not much came out, but I managed one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Im not one for been outraged at things like bull fighting because once in a blue moon the bull gets the bullfighter and sees to it that he never has children.

This was just 5 asians picking an a little animal half their weight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

snyper wrote: »
    This was just 5 asians picking an a little animal half their weight

So a rabbit weighs 2.5 times the weight of an average Asian?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Phony Scott

Does anyone remember the Bonsai Kitten's? This sounds a little too much like that...but then I watched the video...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ShadowGal

seriously lads, this is some awful viewing. i know, i dont have to look if i dont want. poor taste though :(

Advertisement