Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman vs Penis

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Sisko wrote: »
    You brought it on yourself though by giving off the impression that you thought what the guy had supposedly done in the video wasn't completely fkin nuts.

Bullshit, I never commented on what the guy had "supposedly done" and to be honest, all I heard from her ranting was that he had his penis out, I didn't hear the "pressing up against me" until afterwards when you posted your articles and I rechecked he video to see if they matched what was said.

My 'nudist beach' comment was in response to you saying women walk off trains having had similar happen and at THAT stage, I knew nothing about what happened afterwards.
    I didn't NEED to look up anything to know what had happened in the video as it was pretty damn obvious the women wasn't lying about what the guy did.

More bullshit.

There is NOTHING in that video that makes it "pretty damn obvious" what happened, nothing!

She could have been a lunatic as far as I was concerned and the fact that she isn't and that the guy apparently did have his cawk out means little as that is all after the fact.
    Come on man. Its not nonsense to be able to invsion women you know and care about being put in the same situation.

You just don't get it.

You are talking from knowledge of what we NOW know happened, not from taken the video at face value - which I was doing and some others also.

If it turned out the women was a nutcase and regularly did that, would you then say: "What if it were your sister?"

Again, this is Cool Vids and the video was posted for the reason that it is funny. She is funny, the guy is funny and the people videoing it are funny.

Everything else is after the fact sanctimony.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    yeah this video was in the ladies lounge, man they took this video so seriously! Conversation turned tense.

They?

I think you mean she.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Just to clear something up the forum name is Cool Vids & Pics & Links and while in the main the threads are intended as lighthearted and a bit of fun it doesn't preclude having some serious threads as the Pictures that shook the world thread evidences

However given that this thread has gotten a little heated and taken a turn away from how it was intended I am locking it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement