Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman vs Penis

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

He should have punched her in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Hope he got thrown in jail. Think of how many women end up in that situation but don't say anything out of fear and just walk off the train having been essentially molested and feeling totally helpless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    He should have punched her in the face.

hahaha, I'm on the internet, hahaha, violence against women and sexual assault. hahaha..

**** off to 4chan with that ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

Sisko wrote: »
    Hope he got thrown in jail. Think of how many women end up in that situation but don't say anything out of fear and just walk off the train having been essentially molested and feeling totally helpless.
    What about all the guys who've been grabbed by randy women and didn't make an issue out of it? I don't know how many times I've had my arse pinched and got dolly eyes from the person responsible. Women are always the victim aren't they? Learn a little equality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

What?

Christ, well - I hope she doesn't stumble upon a nudist beach anytime soon, as on your logic - she'll be essentially gang raped :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

My favorite thing about youtube videos is that during about 50% of them, some announces thier intention to put it on youtube

MyKeyG wrote: »
    What about all the guys who've been grabbed by randy women and didn't make an issue out of it? I don't know how many times I've had my arse pinched and got dolly eyes from the person responsible. Women are always the victim aren't they? Learn a little equality.
    OutlawPete wrote: »
    What?

Christ, well - I hope she doesn't stumble upon a nudist beach anytime soon, as on your logic - she'll be essentially gang raped :p

I'm sorry but what the ****? The guy got his dick out and rubbed it against her. If I caught someone doing that to a female member of my family or female friend I would kill the guy.

I'm sorry but you get your ****ing dick out in public and start pressing into women your fair game for a hiding.

You compare this to nudest beaches and randy women pinching arses?

Fkin hell.

If I caught someone doing that to a female member of my family or female friend I would kill the guy.

That's cause you're deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

I'm sorry but what the ****? The guy got his dick out and rubbed it against her.

So, tell me when in that clip did you SEE him doing that? She SAID it, but did you see him doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

I already voiced my opinion to this video in another thread but point and laugh!
    Just point and laugh at his penis like its the funniest fucking thing you've ever seen.
    or
    Castrate him, which ever takes your fancy.

• Advertisement

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    I already voiced my opinion to this video in another thread but point and laugh!

There was another thread?

There was another thread?

yeah this video was in the ladies lounge, man they took this video so seriously! Conversation turned tense.

yeah this video was in the ladies lounge, man they took this video so seriously! Conversation turned tense.

Why am I not surprised about that ..

Best I say nothing :p

Why am I not surprised about that ..

Best I say nothing :p

Were not in the ladies lounge, say what you want

Were not in the ladies lounge, say what you want

They all have lovely bottoms :D

They all have lovely bottoms :D

ah yes the feminists will love that :D

@pete

Oh I certainly am deadly :D

I wonder what I was before you edited your post however...

@ Jabba

Why do you ask, would you agree with me then if you could see it in the clip? Or still go on saying it was grand.

Anyway he got kicked out of the country it would seem.
    The man, identified as 51-year-old Mario Valdivia, was arrested and charged with forcible touching, public lewdness and sex abuse. A known sex offender, he served jail time and will reportedly be deported to Mexico.

http://observers.france24.com/content/20101125-new-york-woman-shouts-back-subway-sex-offender-international-violence-against-woman-day
    the man who started to rub up against her and exposed himself on the subway
    Police said he put a condom on, got on a crowded train, rubbed up against women and then exposed himself. “I grabbed his messenger bag and I pulled it away from him. I guess just to verify what I was seeing was in actuality there. And there it was again,” Briggs said.
    Guzman: “He was outside of his pants?”
    “Oh he was. Yeah. And he was wearing a condom. It’s just …,” Briggs said before stopping in disgust.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/11/24/exclusive-subway-flasher-target-breaks-silence/

Well at least he was wearing a condom.....

**** sake..

Anyway still can't believe people on here actually defending this guy. Pretty ****ed up imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I'd flip on him too tbh, what a creep.

I wonder what I was before you edited your post however...

Well, I edited it out now, so - guess you'll never know ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Actually, Pete, since you seem to be approving of the dude's actions and thinking the girl's hilarious or overreacting or whichever it is, how would you react if some dude did this to your girlfriend/friend/sister/mother? Would you laugh at her if she'd flipped out over it?

Like, seriously? Genuine answer? 'cuz I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not anymore and it's kinda scary.

There is a massive difference between some pervert on the train rubbing his dick on you to get his jollies off and walking around a nude beach. I mean, come on, like. Where do you draw the line, personally, if rubbing a dick on an unsuspecting and very certainly non-consensual woman is okay?

liah wrote: »
    Actually, Pete, since you seem to be approving of the dude's actions ..

Can you show me where I am approving of the guy's actions?
    liah wrote: »
    ..'cuz I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not anymore and it's kinda scary.

Scary my ass ..

This is Cool Vids NOT the Ladies Lounge.

Create your drama elsewhere.

Slowly back away

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭jc84

God that woman is ceptic, she shud b glad of nebody wanting to rub their d*ck off her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

WOW. Fcukin hell Sisko. You went to the extremes of all that about a video on youtube!!!!!! :eek:

You need to get a life

ROFL! The EXTREMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of a video ON YOUTUBE11!!11

Well maybe if it was dailymotion it would have been understandable right?

BUT A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!!!

Holy ****!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

lol What extremes , wtf are you talking about?

I'm sorry I didn't realise the unsolved mystery theme was that out of order, I'll remember that next time!
    :(

lol What extremes , wtf are you talking about?

The extremes of researching a video that is posted here to laugh at.

Why not go and research every YLYL photo where serious real life situations are made fun of??

I posted this video on face value and know ZERO about it other than what you actually see in the vid, which is very little.

The title of the thread should tell you that ..

This is a lighthearted forum, if I wanted to discuss whether or not anything actually took place before the video was shot, I would not have posted it in Cool Vids.

muuuuuuuuuh okay I guess its extreme to wonder what happened after that video.

Nope.

My curiosity of what happened in the video had nothing to do with you and the other people on here saying what the guy was doing was grand. It was from watching the video itself and it ending with the guy still on the train. So I took 2 EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE minutes of my time to google it and find out what happened next.

lol , research. :rolleyes:

It is a light hearted forum , doesn't mean if what happens in the video is ****ed up I'm not gonna comment on it.

It was obvious enough looking past her amusing gestures and comments that she was angry for a very good reason. Across from her a guy holding a bag over his crotch.

You posted the vid and I put 2 and 2 together from watching it , you didnt have to reply to me, but you did. My original comment wasnt directed at you, I had no idea you just wanted everyone to laugh at the women and not comment on what was obviously happening in the vid.

Its a good vid, worth posting. Its people sticking up for the man in the video is whats turned this thread into what its become.

muuuuuuuuuh okay I guess its extreme to wonder what happened after that video.

I didn't use the word, you seemed confused ("Wtf are you talking about?") as to why the word was being used and I am just pointing out to you why.

It's not extreme to "wonder", but you did a little more than that.

You posted articles about what became known AFTER this video was brought to the attention of the authorities, which has little to do with how the video is presented here.

I think it is pretty obvious that I posted the video here on face value, not to laugh at what may or may not have happened. There many things funny about the video, as someone has point out - the comments guys recording it being one.
    So I took 2 EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE minutes of my time to google it and find out what happened next.

lol , research. :rolleyes:

Two or three minutes?

Who are you kidding .. you wouldn't read them that fast, let alone Google them and then choose which bits you were going to use as quotes from those articles like you did.

It's cool, obvious why you did it - you wanted to make sure you drove home that the guy was found guilty and that's fine, but none of that is shown in the vid, nor known by me at the time of posting.
    It is a light hearted forum , doesn't mean if what happens in the video is ****ed up I'm not gonna comment on it.

There is commenting and then there is saying that you would "kill" anyone that did that to someone you know.

All a little serious for Cool Vids, don't you think?
    I had no idea you just wanted everyone to laugh at the women and not comment on what was obviously happening in the vid.

I didn't want everyone to laugh at the woman, the whole thing is funny.

She's funny, he's funny, the guys recording it are funny .. it's just funny.

Now I'll get the same nonsense about 'what if were your sister' etc etc.

Well, I'll debate those posters elsewhere - I come to Cool Vids to chill out, away from the maddening crowds.

• Advertisement

You brought it on yourself though by giving off the impression that you thought what the guy had supposedly done in the video wasn't completely fkin nuts.

Also I looked up and read the articles to satisfy my own curiosity , not to post on here. Never intended to post in this thread again. I also only looked them up to see what happened to the guy , was he arrested etc etc. I didn't NEED to look up anything to know what had happened in the video as it was pretty damn obvious the women wasn't lying about what the guy did.

I posted them on here later on when I saw so much more discussion on the thread and added them cause I thought people would like to know what happened to the guy, as I had done.

Nonsense "if that was your sister?"

You call that nonsense yet people are comparing this to a nudest beach or a pinch on the arse?

Come on man. Its not nonsense to be able to invsion women you know and care about being put in the same situation.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement